Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Do I Need Wedding Insurance?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do I Need Wedding Insurance?

The very word *insurance* implies that protection is needed in case something goes wrong. "What could possibly go wrong with our wedding?" If you're asking yourself this question, you may be looking at too many bridal magazines and blogs with perfectly staged pictures and need to stop for a minute and think about reality. Most weddings DO go smoothly most of the time butthere are forces that even the best wedding planners and wedding vendors can't control or foreseelike the weather, wedding guest behavior, or a change-of-heart on the wedding day. (EEK!) Wedding insurance is smart. It covers YOU when something goes awry.

Why would we ever cancel or postpone our wedding?

Ten inches of rain fell in Virginia. State Highway 10 was closed. Bridal party and guests couldn't get to the reception site. Band, food, cake, flowers, photos all had to be cancelled. ~ Reimbursed $25,000 through Event Cancellation/Postponement Insurance.

Groom experienced chest pains and went to hospital. Newly diagnosed heart condition forced him to postpone wedding. ~ Reimbursed $25,907 through Event Cancellation/Postponement Insurance.

Those are real-life claims paid by a company calledWedSafe, top wedding insurer in the United States since 1999. They are experts at wedding and insurance trends and offer affordable wedding day protection.

What do venues have to say about wedding insurance? "As the owner of a facility that will do 200 weddings this year, the hardest part of my job is telling a bride or the family I cannot refund their money due to a cancellation. We are hoping that encouraging brides to purchase wedding insurance will help alleviate the huge financial losses they incur when unfortunate circumstances arise." ~ Bobbie Randolph, Owner, Tapestry House & Event Center.

What could happen to our wedding gifts?

Wedding gifts were stolen from the trunk of the car. Amount reimbursed through Wedding Gifts Coverage ~ $1,088.

Do we really need to be concerned about liability and property damage at our wedding?Bride and groom held responsible for damaged carpet at reception. Amount reimbursed through Property Damage Coverage ~ $5,523

Vendors never fall through, do they?

Customer received message from photographer saying he was out of business, would not be attending the wedding and would not be refunding the deposit. Amount reimbursed through Loss of Deposits Coverage ~ $1,515

Then there's the unfortunate disaster of cold feet. While this is rare, it is a devastating thing to have happen and I can't imagine having to add money worries to an already stressful situation when a change-of-heart occurs between two people. Fireman's Fund Insurance Company offers Change-of-Heart Coverageand counseling. What do Wedding Planners have to say about wedding insurance? I don't know what everyone else has to say, but THIS planner says, "It's my job to offer peace of mind to my couples while planning their wedding. But, being able to offer them peace of mind with whatever else may come up ON their wedding day is priceless!" What price can you put on peace of mind??
The Search For Denver Insurance Building A Comprehensive Insurance Portfolio For Your Sports Club How To Find The Best Insurance Maryland Policy The Business of Insurance Underwriting Online Insurance Rates Your Gateway to Big Savings on Insurance Policies Online Tour Insurance New Policy for a New Semi Truck Insurance The Importance Of Checking For Disability Clause In Your Insurance Plan Get Free Quotes from Insurance Agents in the United States Is Gender Discrimination Happening In Insurance Farmers Insurance Scholarships – Unusual Scholarship Programs Demolition Insurance Why Must a Corporation Obtain Key Man Insurance?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.15.149) / Processed in 0.012524 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3263, 975,