Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Do I Have To Provide Auto Insurance When Renting A Limo?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do I Have To Provide Auto Insurance When Renting A Limo?

Okay, so you're heading to Nashville (or already live in beautiful Music City) and are planning on renting a limo

. Excellent! Nashville limo services are beyond compare! There are many questions about Nashville limo service that you probably have before deciding upon the perfect one to suit your needs. If one of those questions is "Do I have to provide auto insurance when renting a limo?" then the answer is short and sweet - "No." Since you're not the one who'll be driving, the shoe is literally on the other foot. The Nashville limo service should be prepared to provide you with proof of THEIR insurance, as well as details on their track record of customer satisfaction, safety, and more. Here are a few other questions to bear in mind that might help you as you make your decision.

What payment methods do they accept? What's their policy for cancellation? What types of guarantees do they make (i.e., on-time pickup, etc.)? Will the chauffeur be formally attired? Does the Nashville limo service offer corporate discounts? (Important to know if you want to set up a corporate account with them as a frequent user). There are many styles of limos out there, from sedans to town cars, vintage limos to stretch Hummers - so be sure to ask what types of vehicles they have available in their fleet. Those will get you started, but here are a few more questions you might want to know the answer to.

Can I rent a limo 24/7? What type of deposit do they require? Does the Nashville limo service offer special packages for weddings? How about for proms (if that's of interest)? Any other special occasion packages available? Can I rent a limo for a flat rate? Do they offer discounts for weekday or off-season rentals? What make and model is the limo I'll get? (Age varies by the style of limo - most upscale Nashville limo services will reserve their best vehicles for customers who inquire about this). What special features do you need in the limo - for instance, do they have DVD players, plasma TVs, WiFi, iPads or other goodies available?

Still more questions? Sure! How long has the Nashville limo service been in business? Can you read some online testimonials? If you're picked up at the airport, will the chauffeur help with your bags? A good question many people forget to ask is, "How many bags will fit in the limo you're sending?" Since you might get a town car or sedan, if you're traveling "heavy" (lots of bags) if they know this in advance, they could send a bigger car.

If you're going to have any special passengers or requirements, you might want to know such things as, "Do you provide car seats or booster seats?" "Do you allow pets in the limo?" "Can I smoke in the limo?" So those should get you thinking & really help you obtain the answers you need to rent the best limo service possible for your needs!

by: Bill Faeth
Car Rental In India: The Cheapest Mode To Explore India. Buy Car Dvd Player Select Autodvdgps How To Buy/sell A Car On Craigslist Nfl Week 8 Carolina Panthers Vs Minnesota Vikings Live Regular Season 2011 Online Streaming . Know How To Plan Ahead And Send Money To Philippines On A Card Buying Auto Accessories Online Ways To Find Best Commercial Auto Insurances In Arizona Importance Of Hiring A Lawyer For Representing Auto Accident Personal Injury Cases An Insight Into Online Auto Insurance Quotes And Their Savings Why Buy A Used Car? Pomegranate And Skin Care How To Get The Best Auto Policies Guide To Car Finance In Manchester
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.67.26) / Processed in 0.012699 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2954, 952,