Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Do I Determine My Online Brand?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do I Determine My Online Brand?

In the 80s Regis McKenna, one of my personal marketing idols who branded companies

such as Apple Computer, said the market determines your company position and company brand. This was true in the 80s and, in fact, for just about as long as I can remember except for the last few years. The idea at the time was that everyone believed if they told the market how they wanted themselves branded, the market would simply listen and do what they said. The truth was, no matter what message you put out to the world about your company, once your customers started using your product they would create a brand and position for you. Hyundai initially branded themselves as a quality, low cost car manufacturer. When you went to a Hyundai dealership, they made you watch a cleverly constructed movie in order to create an image in your mind of who they are and why there was a great value for the quality. The market disagreed. The market branded Hyundai as a poor performing economy car. It took Hyundai two decades to break out of the brand the market initially gave them.

Although Hyundai had the right idea through providing media rich, quality information, position yourself the way you want the market to see you, it didn't work. Will that work today? Not for the automobile industry, but it will work for you. You see, your presence is not a brick and mortar one, but an Internet presence. On the Internet, people want to see a media rich presentation of who you are. They want to know when they are purchasing a product or service that there is a real person standing behind it. The more information you can provide, the more inherent trust you are building. Understand that once they read what you have provided, they will be doing searches for what others have to say. Managing your online presence and brand involves providing accurate and real information about yourself through blogs, articles, videos, and podcasts. It also involves managing and monitoring, as much as possible, what others are saying about you.

So, you have your media rich, personal website, now what? If your media rich, personal website involves videos testimonials from those who endorse you, be sure they have those posted on their YouTube as well as your own YouTube account. This is one step to make sure there is "good press" about you. Using this same thought, think about other "good press" that exists about you on the Internet. Find ways to promote it so when others search your name, they find the good stuff first. 78% of online purchasers believe what their peers say about you on the Internet according to Socialnomics. Make sure your keywords support the brand you are creating for yourself.

Promote your personal brand through your own media rich, personal website and use of appropriate keywords and make sure others provide positive recommendations for you too. In this way you can determine your online brand; however, the market will still determine your position in the marketplace.

by: Bradley Hess
If you're ease promoting TVI Convey Online (or offline) Lower Back Butterfly Tattoos – Get Unique Tattoos Online Online Project Collaboration - Work More Efficiently With Online Tools HTTP Proxy Servers - Ever Wanted To Be Completely Anonymous Online Learn Why Buying Your Gift Online Would Be The Best Alternative Are Cheap Blackjack Supplies Available In The Online Stores? Elite Proxy Servers - Being Anonymous Online With An Elite Proxy Building Attraction With Beautiful Women Online Re-designing your Pre-made Online Shops to Communicate Trust Learning The Basics Of How To Trade Stocks Online Making Money Online Persevere And You Will Make Money Online Guaranteed Stream or Watch Golden State Warriors vs Chicago Bulls Online Live Feed Why Not Choose Discount Eyeglasses From The Online Stores?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.166.7) / Processed in 0.012795 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 3089, 973,