Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Discover Online Communication Tools For Your Virtual Assistants
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Discover Online Communication Tools For Your Virtual Assistants

Discover Online Communication Tools For Your Virtual Assistants

Once you have a team up and running and you're going on a day to day basis and

you have an outsourcing or insource team working on your business, you will need online communication tools to manage that team. What do you do to manage the tasks, manage the projects and then have that better communication back and forth with your team? The first thing I use quite a bit is data storage material. Where can you store the data you are using? First and foremost, Dropbox is amazing.

With Dropbox, it's a tool which sits on the cloud, which is the internet somewhere overseas and what it does is it shares the folder. So you can have a folder on your computer, they can have a folder on their computer and it sinks automatically through the cloud. The cloud is just a bunch of computers around the world that replicate each other that you can have your data stored on.

When I go into Dropbox, I can go into my virtual assistant's folder here and in there is some processed documentation, article spinning, a process of what happens when you want to do a certain article spinning, entering finger food recipes into our website, your log in details, a bunch of marketing communication tools and resources that are relevant to certain things, white papers, manuals, some forum posting things.

As I automatically dump things into these folders, it automatically sinks through the cloud on the virtual assistants' computers as well. So it's very quick and easy for you to share documentation. You can have your workwiki, and can easily put that workwiki on Dropbox straight away. It's very cheap, you get two gig for free and then $10 to go up from there. It's a no brainer.Discover Online Communication Tools For Your Virtual Assistants

Amazon S3 is a great place to store documents as well. It's more of a file server. If you want to have regular access and ease of use, Dropbox is a better way to go. But Amazon S3 is a good tool.

For daily communication, Skype, Gmail. Basecamp, are useful online communication tools. One thing about Skype that a lot of people don't use or even realize is that they can screen share. This is something a lot of people don't do with their virtual assistants, is share the screen. When they're doing something, jump onto their computer screen and say, this is how to do it. These are the steps you do. Do it on their computer locally. When you think about it, it is obvious but it's one of those little things you don't think about to go, hang on, I should be doing that.

Obviously you use Skype to have chats and communication with your video and things like that but you can share the screen. I've also got a Call Recorder which is a great little tool. There is also Pamela for the PC, Call Recorder for the Mac and you can set it to auto record. Every time you get a voice call or a video call, it will automatically start recording what's going on, which I highly recommend as online communication tools to use in your business.

by: Jimmy Cox
Zhu Zhu Pet Hamster Family Vacation In Gangtok & Some Good Gangtok Hotels Indoor Plastic Dog Pens Insulin Pumps - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape And Market Forecasts To 2017 Why The Barf Diet Is Essential For Your Pet Ageless 15 Serum Non-comedogenic, Fragrance-free & Oil-free Installing A Dog Door Removing Your Dog's Dew Claws Dog Bites - What Can Happen If Your Dog Bites Someone? Dating Tips for Guys - Competition From Other Men and How to Deal With It Choose The Wonderful Cocktail Dresses For Petites Care For My Dogs Wedding Event Photos On Today's Versions As A Result Of Competent Shooters
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.30.253) New York / New York City Processed in 0.013127 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3058, 969,
Discover Online Communication Tools For Your Virtual Assistants New York City