Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Disaster Recovery Through Online Data Backups
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Disaster Recovery Through Online Data Backups

An online data backup system is a necessity for business today

. Should a disaster strike in the form of flood, fire, earthquake or other calamity you need to ensure that the data related to your business is protected. Hardware can easily be replaced. But if you lose your files chances are you have lost your business.

Online data protection is by far the most cost efficient means for you to protect your data by storing your data with a secure offsite data backup provider.

One of the necessities about data backup is that you need to get your data offsite for you to really have security. Once your data is offsite you can rest assured that you can access your data 24/7. Data security is harder to discuss than it is to implement. In reality you need to understand that in the digital world anything that you value needs to be backed up because it is too easy for it to be destroyed.

The luxury of offsite data backup is that in the event of a system failure you can access your data from any remote location. I crash my computer on average about twice a year. It provides me huge peace of mind to know that I can crash the computers in my office and still be in business with no major headaches. I have had system failures occur that would have shut my employees from being able to work and within minutes my data backup rescued me.

Recently I undertook the project of placing many of my most prized photos, recordings and memorabilia into an online data backup format. It was actually harder to think about than to actually do. The beauty of online backups is that there is data security and data redundancy at several points in an online data backup program. It presents tremendous ease of mind knowing that I have digitized and safeguarded my photos, music, audio books and other assorted files.

When you configure your backup software the actual data backup is performed invisibly to network accounts. This means that usually there is no need for user interaction. When you setup the software you decide what files need to be backed up. At that point, those files are monitored for any changes and as they occur they are backed up within a matter of minutes and filed accordingly on your offsite server. The setup takes less than an hour to complete but once it is "setup" you can forget all about it and the incremental changes that occur on your date will automatically be saved.

This is a very powerful luxury that has saved my business in big ways. I have numerous databases and contact management programs that would have been totally destroyed had I not been using a secure offsite data backup program.

Lastly, I can rest at ease not being concerned about user negligence on the part of an employee. Today, a few mouse clicks can destroy files and directories. With my data backup program in place should anything disastrous occur I can be back and working in minutes.

Data backup is very much like insurance. You never think you need it when you are paying for it, but you are glad you have it when a disaster strikes. I highly recommend you get your business involved with a secure online data backup program.

by: Frederick Hail
Learn Free Vedic Astrology Online - Astrological Meaning Of The Sun Learn Free Vedic Astrology Online - Astrological Meaning Of The Moon Learn Free Vedic Astrology Online - Mars Free Astrology- Online Astrology Lesson- Sun Free Astrology- Online Astrology Lesson- Moon Free Astrology- Online Astrology Lesson- Mars Travel Deals Have Appeared Simple And Easy With The Online Facility Online Backup Features The Fastest Way To Make Money Online - Ppc Top 5 Ways To Make Money Online Hot Stock Tips For All Levels #15 I Want To Trade For A Living! Hot Stock Tips For Beginners #14 I Want To Be A Day Trader!! Flight Deals Were Never So Easy And Simple Without The Online Facility
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.246.193) / Processed in 0.013169 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3255, 973,