Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Diedrich French Roast, Dark K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50) best price
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Diedrich French Roast, Dark K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50) best price

Diedrich French Roast, Dark K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50)

I've been drinking French roast type coffees for about six or seven years now. In the office, Green Mountain is free, so I drink a lot of it. I also buy Starbucks for home brewing, which is not free...My wife recently bought me a Keurig coffee maker that came with a large sample pack. Among the samples was the Diedrich French roast, which sent me back to school. Absolutely the best of its type I've ever tasted. My office coffee, which I once regarded as a gourmet blend, now seems like goat leavings by comparison. If you like the taste of coffee--I mean really like it, bold and beautiful--Diedrich's French roast is for you.

I love a smooth, dark roast coffee. Smooth, rich, and dark. This is it. I've been trying as many varieities of bold and dark as I can. This one and Timothy's Midnight Magic are my favorites so far. Parisian Nights is OK, but not quite as nice. I have yet to try an Italian roast. Mixing one of these French Roast's with a Midnight Magic or a Parisian Nights and a shot of REAL Cream is about as good a it gets. An exquisite cup of coffee right here in my own kitchen. Life is good :-)Diedrich French Roast, Dark K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50) best price

I love the Keurig and I tried several coffee k-cups till I found this one. Some of the darker roasted coffees are bitter but this one is just perfect for my taste

I tried Diedrich French Roast after my first choice in subscribe and save became unavailable under that program.

I prefer a dark, very bold coffee (which I then debauch to golden with cream...yes I know, my bad) I've tried Parisian Nights and Dark Magic and loved both and was getting the Parisian Nights on S&S as Dark Magic wasn't available (except at BB&B).

Unfortunately, the 'manufacturers' or Amazon did not offer me a way to try another type by taste, just 'make a new selection' so I relied on other folk's reviews and took this.

Overall, it IS a good, dark roast but I find it not quite bold enough for how I take my coffee. (I use the 10oz cup setting on my Kuerig) It's smooth but does finish a little too lame with cream added.

I wish there was a sampler that contained K cups from multiple manufacturers of the various types (i.e. Bold...that contained all the bolds from Coffee People, Timothy's, Gloria Jean, Green Mountain, etc) I really hate having to buy a big box of something (like this box of 50) that really doesn't cut it for me.

I'm going to order 'Jet Fuel' and hope that one does it before my next S&S shipment of this variety is due. If that one works I may just give up S&S for ordering it myself every month (the price is the same and they are both 'Prime' eligible)Diedrich French Roast, Dark K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50) best price

This is a very good French Roast...just not as bold as I desire... I think it is comparabe to Emeril's Big, Easy Bold.

Re: Packaging--> All my cups were accounted for (got 50 just like promised) and none of my K cups were damaged or empty. So right now the "Frustration Free Packaging" packaging is ok with me (50 cups loose in a single box) I have read many reviews were people were shorted cups or got damaged or empty cups however I think that is always possible even in the manufacturer's boxes. My opinion would probably be different if the above issues had happened to me.

I absolutely love Diedrich French roast. I prefer stronger blends and this is one of the best. You won't go wrong if a strong, smooth cup of coffee is what you're after.

Read moreDiedrich French Roast, Dark K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50)
Medical tourism packages Where will you Visit in Europe this Holiday Season? Travel Tips for Los Cabos, Mexico Holiday Crafts for Decking Your Halls in any Season Safest Places in World to Travel Mount Hood Ski Resort Offers Pleasant Tour Experience Newport Beach Dermatologist Cattery South London Australia vs Bangladesh Second ODI Live Score and Updates Ala Moana Seashore Park Travel Guide Appropriate Summer Wear – Men's Linen Suit Preparing for Your Trip to India A Trip To Alicante
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.132.214) Texas / Lubbock Processed in 0.011852 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3812, 954,
Diedrich French Roast, Dark K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50) best price Lubbock