Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Dentist In Beverly Hills Maintains Online Smile Gallery To Ensure Patient Confidence
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dentist In Beverly Hills Maintains Online Smile Gallery To Ensure Patient Confidence

LOS ANGELES, CA - Best dentist in Los Angeles

, Dr. Shervin Louie, announces the use of a smile gallery via his practice's website to show previous dental work. Patients can access the smile gallery and observe the end results of various procedures they may be interested in at this dentist in Beverly Hills' office.

With the addition of a smile gallery, patients are able to gain confidence they may need, knowing the outcome of the procedures can be as rewarding as the ones showcased in the gallery. The gallery represents such improvements through treatments like veneers and implants from this Los Angeles veneer dentist.

"I want my patients to be able to visually observe the outcome of various procedures and my website makes this easy. It is the best motivator and reassurance for patients to see the end results of so many dental treatments for their smile. It is my job as a dentist to provide the best in quality dental care and that includes allowing my patients an opportunity to view previous patient's work," said Dr. Louie, Mid-Wilshire dentist.

In addition to the smile gallery, the practice's site offers various pages to learn more about Dr. Louie, a Los Angeles dentist, services offered, new patient forms, concierge service, appointment requests, patient education and several other useful pages. Patients can simply visit the practice's website to search for more information on various dental procedures.

Serving the communities of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Park La Brea, Mid-Wilshire, Larchmont, Hancock Park, Hollywood, and West Hollywood for almost over 30 years, this Beverly Hills dentist offers patients comprehensive dental care in the convenience of one location utilizing the latest techniques in cosmetic restorative dentistry. Dr. Louie, West Hollywood dentist, emphasizes lifetime prevention as well as maintaining superior dental treatments that are readily available for all patients.

About Shervin M. Louie, DDS: Dr. Shervin Louie is a leading and experienced Beverly Hills dentist, serving patients in Hollywood, CA since 1996. Offering dental care in all phases of dentistry, he has received an award for outstanding Service to USC School of Dentistry for the past 10 years. Dr. Louie also accommodates patients needing immediate dental assistance by being a Los Angeles emergency dentist. Additionally, Dr. Louie is best known for his exceptional work in cosmetic and implant reconstruction. He has an eye for esthetics that is impeccable and is passionate about natural smile transformations. This experience allows him to know and practice above the standard of care in dentistry.

Media Contact:

Dr. Shervin M. Louie, DDS

smile@smileinla[dot]com

321 N. Larchmont Blvd., Suite 622

Los Angeles, CA 90004

323-461-9353

http://www.smileinla[dot]com

by: Gen Wright
Greatest Close to the Counter Teeth Whitening Goods Cosmetic Dentists In Toronto Creating Smiles That Are Beautiful And Dazzling Consider Adding An Accidental Death and Dismemberment Rider to Your Term Life Insurance if You May Be At Risk! Wellington Dentist - Best For Dental Extraction Teeth Whitening Gel - Strengths Compared Instant White Teeth With 36% Carbamide Peroxide Dramatic Smiles - Leader in Cosmetic Dentistry Cosmetic Teeth Whitening by Dramatic Smiles Celebrity Teeth Whitening - What do the Stars use? Advanced Teeth Whiteners that Work Teeth Whitening Kits - How do they compare? I Can't Smile Without My Dentist! Richmond Cosmetic Dentist - Oral Piercing Along With Its Effects to The Teeth
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.199.130) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.008629 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2970, 964,
Dentist In Beverly Hills Maintains Online Smile Gallery To Ensure Patient Confidence Ann Arbor