Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Dell Studio 17 Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dell Studio 17 Review

Dell Studio 17 Review

Dell Studio 17 Review

I needed an update to my old computer and this time i decided to spend my money on a laptop which will last for atleast few years without strugling with latest softwares. After some research and asking around all my friends IT, I came to the conclusion that Dell might be a good choice so I started digging deeper. Working in graphic design / 3D Graphics industry I needed a fast laptop with a large screen and long battery life for client meetings. Once I found the Dell Studio 17, my search was over! Featuring an Intel Core i7 820QM Quad, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive, 17 "display and an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 1GB gfx card, this machine seems to have all the power I was looking for and all that a reasonable price.

At this point, I was convinced he would be the best choice but I wanted to touch it and feel before ordering. Unfortunately no shops around me had one in stock so I ended up buying a without seeing it. I felt like I'm buying it, but it proved to be a winner.

When I received the mail, I was pleasantly surprised that the whole package is lighter than my old HP laptop. Once the box was opened on pleasant surprises just kept coming! The laptop was more beautiful than the pictures on the site and it's great to touch. My fears to feel cheap and poorly made dissipated in an instant. It feels good to touch, light and easy to hold. Outside all seems very well designed and all features seem very well thought out. Even food is small and lightweight and comes with a rubber strap to keep the cables together. The design of the battery once again proves that the Dell design team thought this product through. By having a raised profile, it acts as both a handle and the laptop as a support to elevate the laptop from the office, to allow sufficient air flow under the laptop and keeping cool even after prolonged use.

After fully charging the battery I finally turned on the laptop. Another pleasant surprise, it is extremely quiet! It took some time to load Windows 7, but that seems to be standard with all Windows products ... The screen is bright and glossy coating appears to increase the intensity and richness of colors displayed. Another feature of this laptop that I can not be without a full keyboard. The keys are as big as a regular keyboard and have the keypad on the right allows you to type much easier. Above the keyboard is a strip of function keys that are sensitive, backlit and highly sensitive. The touchpad seems to be too large, allowing you to control scrolling and zooming through the multi-touch, but my personal preference but was to get a laptop mouse wireless that I wear all the time in the bag laptop. The only drawback is that you will occupy one of only two USB ports on this notebook.

Finally, I decided to unplug the cord and see how long the battery lasts while working on the laptop. What I noticed is that the screen dimmed a bit by the state it was when it is plugged into power management through hardware and software to our laptop seventeen inch screen on for more three hours. I could not believe at first how long have I been able to work continuously until I needed to plug it!

Overall, after four months of daily use, all I can say about this laptop is a machine that is incredibly well designed, fast and durable, with all the necessary features for both work and play, and I recommend it!
How To Begin Tracing Your Family Tree Online Data Warehousing Training Cunard Insists It Will Remain British As Company Shifts To Bermuda To Offer Weddings At Sea The Best Clubs In Sydney's West - Hillside Hotel - Sydney, Australia - Review Tailor Made Goa Tour Packages For Spending Holidays In Goa Who Wants New Driver Insurance Cheap Methods for Helping your Lawyer Prepare to Question an Opposing Expert Witness Enhance Your Presence Online With Search Engine Optimization A Superb Tourist Spot Guides To Choosing The Perfect Journey In Tijuana Make Chattanooga Weight Loss Your Newest Holiday Tradition The Wedding Mc Joke Book Torrent-To add jokes to your speech to help others relaxed How To Choose Your Online University For Your Distant Courses Skin Treatment-beauty Tips For Women Working Long Hours
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.219.166) / Processed in 0.013104 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3453, 975,
Dell Studio 17 Review