Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Dave Crane Tv Reality Casting How To Make Funny Tv Clips Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dave Crane Tv Reality Casting How To Make Funny Tv Clips Online

Dave Crane Tv Reality Casting How To Make Funny Tv Clips Online

http://www.davecrane.tv

My name is Dave Crane and I am a Life Designer. That means I use hypnosis, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and Life coaching to help corporate clients and individuals to create their perfect life.

I thought that It was about time that I put all those tools, tips and techniques to the test - on myself.

I have worked in radio, TV and print media most of my life.

That's why I got out. I hated to make all my statements based on someone else's rules, their template and their sponsors.

Social media has changed the whole game. Now you can create a community of people who have a direct interest in you. Whether that's to love you, hate you or just keep an eye open for whatever you are up to.

I've always lived like that, but now I can do so under my own rules.

It's very exciting and invigorating.

I have three ambitions in 2010 and will aim to fulfill each step of they in the public eye (or to a degree). They are the most important things that I can think of and by sharing them with the world, I have made a public pact to make them a reality or not in the wide open gaze of al that know me.

Firstly, I want to have a baby.

Secondly, I want to make some serious money (at long last).

Thirdly, I want to get fit enough to be able to see my children born, grow up and start borrowing my credit cards to buy lots of daft things that will start arguments and cost me a small fortune.

I am glad to say that things are moving along.

1. My beautiful wife Azizah and I are expecting our first, a daughter in October.

2. The recession has forced me to re-evaluate everything that I know about being in business and to fully practice what I preach. You will get to see the work in progress.

3. Ummmm... I have plans... wait and see...

This will be the whole truth and you are welcome to share the system with me as I learn the good, bad and the ugly about designing my own perfect life.

Tell your friends that Dave Crane TV is here...

by: Dave Crane TV
Plus Size Bras – The Best Way to Make an Online Purchase Tips in Buying Designer Jeans Online Learning More about Online Payroll Services Court Reporting Career Training Opportunities Online How To Make Money Working Online Watch Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito Online It's Possible To Find Perfect Bridal Accessories Online Stream or Watch San Jose Sharks vs St. Louis Blues Online Live Feed Professor Daniel G. Fuchs-asi Online E-learning Program For Service Managers Stream NHL Watch Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche Online Live via PC Online Tv Channels Usa Online Tv Channels Usa Free Online Tv Channels India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.158.47) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.007823 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 2171, 973,
Dave Crane Tv Reality Casting How To Make Funny Tv Clips Online Atlanta