Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Dating Beautiful Women - It's Easier Than You Think!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dating Beautiful Women - It's Easier Than You Think!

I can look back on how I used to think about dating several years ago and kind of laugh at how silly I was to think that dating beautiful women was something that would never happen to me. See, back then, I was like most guys. I thought that beautiful women only dated guys with drop dead male model looks, a Mercedes in the driveway, or a record deal in the works. I could not have been more wrong.

If you assume that beautiful women only date guys like this, you are punishing yourself and it doesn't have to be that way. Don't make a woman off limits to you just because she is attractive. Realize that you can win her over, as long as you know what a woman like that will respond to.

Here's how to date beautiful women even if you are just an "average" guy:

1. Never think of her as being out of your reach just because she has good looks.

We all judge people based on their looks to some extent, we can't help it, we're human. That does not mean that this gives us an accurate assessment though. See, when most guys look at an attractive woman, they start to see her as being almost "perfect." They think she has no flaws at all. You have to take into account that she's human just like you, she has her flaws, and that she's on the same level you are.

2. Beautiful women are impressed when an average guy can approach them with confidence.

Put yourself in the shoes of an attractive woman for a minute. No, this isn't some weird, get in touch with your feminine side kind of stuff. Just think about this for a moment. In the course of an average day, a good looking woman will encounter many guys that automatically are willing to do her favors, buy her things, suck up to her in some way. Well, that's what they get used to. When you approach them with real confidence, you are not going to do any of those things because you know that you don't have to. And that will make her do a double take.

3. To attract and date beautiful women, you cannot be a jealous guy.

One thing that you cannot deny is, if you are going to start attracting and dating beautiful women, you are going to have to deal with other guys flirting with her once in a while. It comes with the territory. Well, if you allow your jealous side to come through, you are going to turn her off. She will see you as insecure, and she will think of you as being an annoyance in her life. Show her that you don't get jealous so easily and she will be impressed by you.
Summer style Protect Yourself from Home Based Business Scams Trade In Miami Same Day Unsecured Loans: Quick Money Help Without Collateral LeadNetPro System - An Online Review Periodontists Gum Treatment Options For Gum Recession Quick Extender Pro Review What are Designer Sarees? Colour Combination Ideas For Kids Rooms Watch 90210 Season 3 Episode 17 Online Cheap Glasses are Available if You Know Where to Look by:Kathryn Dawson Review on tree survey Easy Steps For Severe Dry Skin Treatment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.255.162) / Processed in 0.012117 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2640, 975,