Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Dating After Divorce: 10 Crucial Steps To Save You From A Life Of Loneliness & Regret Part Ii
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dating After Divorce: 10 Crucial Steps To Save You From A Life Of Loneliness & Regret Part Ii

Dating After Divorce: 10 Crucial Steps To Save You From A Life Of Loneliness & Regret Part Ii

In the first part on dating after divorce I covered the first five crucial steps you must take post divorce

. In this article I will cover the next five steps that you must take to get back in the groove and start having your way with men.

6. Change your vocabulary around your love life

If your past relationships have been plagued with heartbreak, pain, counselling, etc. I can almost guarantee you that how you describe your love life needs to be updated immediately. I challenge you to throw out all of your blah and boring descriptions of relationships. It's time to replace your vocabulary with juicy upgrades. Be bold, a little naughty, cheeky, a lot naughty, sultry, sexy and sensual. I want you to know what it feels like to be giddy again with your love life. Knowing how much a man adores you feels much more delicious than knowing how much he likes you. I know many of you have been playing in a man's world for a while, and have lost connection to the uniquely feminine creative vocabulary buried deep inside. So I am daring you to reconnect and I am going to give you a head start'

Like=adore

nice=juicy

marriage=legendary love experience

boyfriend= my lover, my beau, my guy

good looking guy= hottie

relationship=love affair

husband= my man

you= enchantress, seductress, siren, the woman he can't stop thinking about

The options are endless, but the results are profoundly delightful.

7. The more good you find in men, the more good men you will find

I know, I know, it's is soooo easy to get caught up in everything men do wrong. We all have exes that were as*holes. Some much much worse than others. But here's the deal if you keep focusing on everything he did wrong, you are cutting off your attracting men mojo. Bitter and resentful are a huge turn off. What I need you to do is start to find the good in the men around you, even with your ex. (Now that doesn't mean you have to instantly forgive everything he ever did) I am just asking you to write down a few good qualities about him. Then I want you to get started with the rest of the male population.

Specifically I want you to start seeing the qualities you find attractive in men. All men have something attractive about them, whether they are 18 or 80. (This is a very key point in how men will treat you) I want you to be a "what's attractive about men detective." This a very important door to open if you want to create adoration in your life.

As you practice seeing the good in all men watch how they start reacting you. Men naturally are drawn to women who genuinely enjoy their company. This is key to having the man you want in your life. Great example: Mae West. Droves of men wanted to be with her, it was obvious how much she enjoyed being around them.

8. Just because you have a degree in something doesn't make you good at it

A couple of months ago I was out with some girlfriends having a drink. One of the ladies was talking about how much she didn't like her husband. When I mentioned a few bits that might help her turn the situation around, she quickly spat back at me "I have a degree in sociology, I know what I am talking about."

I promptly shut my mouth, because I knew that this was obviously a very sensitive subject for her. I imagine knowing that she hadn't been able to change her situation even with all of her knowledge was disheartening on many levels.

Here's the thing, I have a degree in Spanish and French. My French is awful, and my Spanish is much much better. What's the difference? I spent three years in Mexico speaking Spanish. I've never had an immersion experience in French.

Many of us have no training in creating fantastic relationships in our lives. Theory is rarely enough. You can have tons and tons of knowledge about love and relationships, but your love life can still suck just like my French. What we all need is practical training. I can teach you everything you need to know, but unless you go out and practice your results will be negligible. I love to teach women how to date by breaking it down into very manageable but exciting tools and tasks.

9. Just because it didn't happen the way you wanted it to before doesn't mean you are doomed to fail again

I promise you not all men are cheaters, players, sex addicts, dogs, and fill in the blank with any other nasty adjectives you can think of. I also promise you that no matter what happened in your previous relationship, it doesn't mean that you suck at being loved. What it does mean is that you can do some tweaking and have very very different outcomes. Just like I did;)

10. Avoid Serial Monogamy

Remember the statistics I mentioned? Divorce rate for second marriages 60 to 67 percent, 70 to 73 percent for third.* Serial Monogamists fit into these categories. Most women aren't serial monogamist because they truly enjoy being in a relationship, they do it because they don't know how to not be in a relationship. So they go from one break up to another relationship, never knowing exactly what it is they want in a man. They just take the first man that is good enough or shows enough attention. Really I find this to be dismaying. If you aren't going to take a chance on yourself, then who is really going to take a chance on you?

When you choose to date, then you chose to prove to yourself that you have the ability to define and create the love life you want, whenever you want. You open your world to magical and wondrous possibilities very rarely found when you jump from one relationship to another.

Use these 10 Crucial Steps to recreate your love life after a divorce or break up. Just like me, this can be one of your most memorable adventures.

by: brandon e white
Abuse Thoughts And Beliefs - Your Interpretation Rules Your Experience, Destiny And Your Life How To Get Cheap Complete Life Insurance Quotes Safeguard Life And Property In Las Vegas With Tree Removal Services Are Your Hobbies Making You Pay More For Life Insurance? A Luxury Lifestyle Is Within Your Reach With A Membership Travel Club Should I Buy Life Insurance For My Child? Ultimately try and keep the Right woman. Meet and keep the right woman is one of the approaches towards a good life Malaysia Tour Packages - Experience Treasury Notable for Life by:Toni Steave Between life and death, you pass your life looking for a meaning! Let Jack Rogers Put Some Serious Style In Your Life Life Insurance Plans: Traditional Vs. Modern Free Gas And Free Groceries For Life-learn The Secret Today Life Insurance Is An Important Decision To Make Early In Life
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.152.162) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.013454 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 6020, 953,
Dating After Divorce: 10 Crucial Steps To Save You From A Life Of Loneliness & Regret Part Ii Alagoa Nova