Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Darjeeling A Hidden Travel Gem Of India
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Darjeeling A Hidden Travel Gem Of India

It was weekend and I was just sleeping over my Bed covering my whole body with double blankets

. Suddenly, I got the sense that I forgot to confirm the windows are locked or not so that the chilled air will not come in. They have been known to make your room cold and freeze.

No, this was not my fear or hate winter season type activity. I am in India and how could I forgot it is not simple. By 11:00 AM, I got down in T-shirt and jeans, soaked in sun block cream.

I am in Darjeeling, the wonderful place in the Himalayan ranges which is situated northeast of the India. I was here to take a break from my hectic work where entire day I run my finger on the keyboard to write best on various topic. Usually, I dont work in my off days but God knows how I hold my pen to write something about this beautiful place. On a sunlight day, there is a wonderful eye-catching scene of the whole mountain range. Just outside the city there is tiger hill from where you can see Mt. Everest. The peak comes into view to be more a part of the sky rather than the Himalayas.

During my trip I have experienced a lot but writing all these things is not possible, here I have mentioned few things to do and places to visit in Darjeeling:Darjeeling A Hidden Travel Gem Of India

Streets- Walking around the side streets I experienced that these cozy streets of Darjeeling is not less than a set of film where vendors switch their items from woolen cloths in the morning to colorful spectacles and sandals by afternoon. Charming streets of Darjeeling reminds you the set of Yash Raj films where people wandering here and there to get the things.

Tea Gardens- Next to the unmatchable view of the Himalayan ranges, Darjeeling next big attraction is tea garden, for which it is popular in the globe. There are over 75 tea gardens nearby the city from where they are exported in diferent cities of the world.

Toy Train- A heritage train which runs from Darjeeling to Siliguri and take two hours to reach due to the elevations ranging from 500 to 7,000 feet. During the voyage, the Himalayas serve up as a glittering and refreshing environment to make your whole day rejevenating and happy.

Monasteries- Various monasteries are spread around the city including the Yiga Choling Tibetan monastery built in 1875. It is said that once it is a home of a huge statue of the Buddha wearing an inspiring look. Most people portray him in brutal positions.

Handicraft center- While the manufacturing of creative handicrafts is the chief activity over here. The center also educates artisans and runs an orphanage and hospital for the people.

Coming to my finishing point, Darjeeling has all the prospective to give your life a refreshing start. Take Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages and enjoy the nippy nights of Darjeeling where warm water pouches can be your best bed equipment and wild monkeys are also potential bedmates.

by:
Thenmala-travellers Paradise Holidays In December: Best Places To Go How To Travel From Bangalore To Coorg Make Sure You Have Enough Linen For The Holidays Mumbai To Kolkata Travel Options Travel Around Miami Using A Cheap Car Rental Service Tips For A Cheap Travel! Cheap Worldwide Holidays Are Now Within Many People So Several Travel In Kerala Select A Great Travel Agency & Tour Operator In Peru Easy Ways To Save Money On Travel Whiten Your Smile Just In Time For The Holidays Enjoy Imperative Holidays To Australia
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.246.218) / Processed in 0.005364 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3070, 954,