Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Dandruff Causes And Treatment
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dandruff Causes And Treatment

Dandruff is due to the excessive shedding of dead skin cells from the scalp

. The skin itself sheds every twenty-four days. Dandruff can happen at any age but is most commonly found in people between the ages of 12 and 80. Mild cases may need nothing more than daily shampooing with a gentle cleanser. The main causes of dandruff are impairment of general health, development of a toxic condition mainly due to taking of wrong foods, constipation, and a low vitality due to infectious diseases.

It is important to look into the symptoms before going for the causes and prevention of dandruff. The symptoms of dandruff includes ticking sensation in scalp, continuous shredding of flakes, reddishness of scalp and some irritating feeling around head. Dandruff can be a rather annoying malady of the hair and scalp (not to count embarrassing) and the condition is characterized by silvery scales that separate from the scalp and build-up in the hair. The symptoms of dandruff are aggravated when the hair is combed or brushed.

Due to my passion for styling hair, I have come across a common problem that seems to plague a lot my clients and apparently a lot of person in the world today. Despite the type of hair you have, one problem that affects us all at some point in our lives is dandruff. Under normal conditions the skin of the scalp, like the one of our whole body, is renewed once a month: new cells form in the deep layers of the dermis and eliminate dead cells by pushing them out of the epidermis.

Various things can cause dandruff. Some of these might even surprise you. I was quite surprised to find out about some of these. Unfortunately, in my case making the changes didn't provide me the relief I wanted. Hopefully you have better luck. Dandruff can be a very irritating problem that causes an itchy sensation on the scalp along with which it can be a source of social shame. There are various internal and external factors that trigger the development of dandruff.

Do you have dry skin? You are probably also dealing with dandruff, at least to a certain extent. Most people don't consider the fact that the skin is the largest organ of the body and it is also the one that is exposed to the elements more than any other. Skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema triggers dandruff in people. Also, people with diseases like Parkinson's disease and weak immune systems can get this dandruff problem easily. This is also more common in people who have suffered through heart attacks, strokes and neurological illnesses.

Above mentioned are some of the external causes that may trigger this problem. However there are a number of internal causes that can also lead to the development of dandruff in the body. Hormonal imbalance is suspected to be one of the leading factors that contribute to this problem. Dandruff can occur due to internal or external causes, or both. Internal causes can range from poor health, lack of rest, emotional stress, hormonal disorders and more. External causes would be things like shampoos, and other products you put into your hair.

by: medhatt
Information on bed Bugs and Bed Bug Treatment Procedures Cod Liver Oil Why Should One Go For Asbestos Roof Replacement? Gallstones Treatment Natural Ways to Get Rid of Stones in Gallbladder An Introduction to Alcoholism Treatment Centers Effective Natural Fibroid Treatment Florida girl has liposuction treatment on nationwide tv Treatment of Shin Splints Hyperpigmentation: Causes and Treatments Cracked Heel Treatment What to Eat For IVF Treatment Fucoidan And Its Connection To Cancer Laser Spine Treatment – Treatments For Spine Related Problems
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.87.83) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.012092 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3174, 301,
Dandruff Causes And Treatment Tehran