Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Customized Photo Magnets With Pictues Of Your Pet
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Customized Photo Magnets With Pictues Of Your Pet

I love my dogs. Not quite as much as I love my wife and sons, but they are right up there. Dog are eternally cheerful, loyal to a fault, and always happy to see you. If fact, the later you are, the happier they are. Thats why I take pictures of my dogs. When, as all dogs eventually do, they dieI like to have pictures of them as reminders of the good times we had.

Dogs. Interesting Creatures.

Now, not all of the things my dogs do are wonderful, though. Sadie tends to be a digger. If there is a mole in the yard, she attacks in such a manner as to make a backhoe operator envious. Its just in her nature. I cant keep her from digging anymore than I can keep her from barking at a squirrel. Its just what dogs do.

My other dog, Tex, is more sedate, but he has a couple bad habits as well. When we have company over he gives them all a show by engaging in numerous variations of what dogs consider to be personal hygiene. Then he scoots around on his rear end in the yard while looking at his audience for approval of his talents. Its an impressive demonstration if you can stomach that kind of thing.Customized Photo Magnets With Pictues Of Your Pet

Memories.

What I have discovered is a great way to preserve the memories of my dogs by putting their pictures on refrigerator magnets. Its inexpensive to do. They last for years and years. The magnets remain out in the open by residing on my refrigerator, my computer case, and at my locker at work. (OKIm retired now, so I dont have a locker anymore. But I used to!) The magnets double as useful gadgets to hold papers to the fridge. You knowlittle things like schedules and dates for important appointments.

The magnets are restricted to pictures of dogs, either. Once you find a reputable source for them, you can design them to be birthday party invitations, engagement announcements, graduation photos that you can give to friends and relatives, or pictures of your family on vacation, for instance.

But I like dogs. They are my favorite subjects for photo magnets.

Finding Pet Photo Magnets

Where can you get them made? Lots of places, but some are terribly expensive. There are a number of pharmacy chain stores that will make them for you, but they cost several dollars or more apiece. I have seen some that were over $5 each. The best method of acquiring customized photo magnets is through an on-line store. Look for one that lets you design it. If they require that you use a template that they provide you can be assured that thousands of other dog owners have similar magnets. I prefer them to look like I wantnot what some corporate guy thinks I want. Also, the on-line stores can almost always beat the price of the brick-and-mortar stores.

Do some research before you purchase photo magnets regardless whether they are for your pets or some other subject matter. Look around. Make sure you can design it by uploading your own photos, backgrounds, and edit the text the way you want.

by: Robert Barber
Choosing A Bed To Suit Your Dog Determining the responsibility in case of dog bite injuries Renter's Insurance And Vacation Properties Dog Insurance – Is it Necessary to Have One? Competing Better with AS9100 Rev. C Peter Fogel's Making the Bucks for Getting the Yuks Norfolk Terrier Dog Breed Temperament, Health Issues, Grooming And History Spy Cams Help Us To Complete Our Work Competently. Pet Claws Madness The Unique and Cherished Dogeared Necklaces by:Brooke Harrod doggy guide White Highland West Terrier Dog Breed Description, History, Grooming And Health Issues Is It Worth To Use An Appetite Suppressant?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.156.156) / Processed in 0.013192 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3178, 969,