Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Cure for Cancer?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cure for Cancer?

Cure for Cancer?

Cure for Cancer

Hemp Oil.

I have always been curious as to why we have a cancer epidemic in society & why the big pharmaceutical industries make so much profit from our death. I have many friends on Facebook, Twitter & most of the other social networks & naturally we all share curiosities that are out there in Webland & the name RICK SIMPSON kept popping up in my research, so, of course, I investigated further & found that he had been persecuted for trying to provide a solution to a worldwide problem. Natural Cancer Cures.

Hemp oil, extracted from the cannabis plant, is a skin cancer cure, effective on thyroid cancer, pancreas cancer, liver cancer and the majority of serious human disease. It sounds mad, I know but I guarantee if you continue through this & click the link to my blog & see the full video, you will have a greater belief in this medicine as I do!

What is Hemp Oil?

Rick Simpson, developed Hemp oil by extracting it from marijuana although technically cannabis extracts have been around for thousands of years. Mr. Simpson, discovered just how effective as a alternative medicine for cancer treatment hemp oil was, making it the leading type of cure cancer.

At first, in around 2002, Rick Simpson put the oil that he made on two patches of skin cancer which were on his face & chest as a treatment when he suffered from post-concussion syndrome, only because he heard the many reports of THC, the main ingredient of cannabis, killing cancer cells. The skin cancer had disappeared so he then went on to try the formula on internal cancer as well with great success.

I was of course blown away by this film by now so I watched further.

When people started to hear of this, they came to him with all manner of ailments to which Rick Simpson tried the formula. Examples are MS, diabetes, prostate cancer and found that it could cure or control Any Disease!

THIS MADE ME ANGRY!

Who is Rick Simpson?

Rick Simpson is a bit of a Legend Globally because he risked ridicule by standing by the medicine that he strongly believed in. He even gave the medicine away for 3 years free of charge because of his belief to all who needed it yet he was arrested twice for TRAFFICKING (laughable) but he still carried on his activities & told Judge Dread' that he would not stop because he didn't think it can possibly be illegal to cure somebody!

Rick Simpson has been featured & regarded highly in magazines such as High Times and Weed World & many other publications. He's been on Radio programs and has many supporters, some include Jack Herer and Dr Robert Melamede plus too many to include here but I'm sure after reading this you will all have the chance to research further yourselves.

eg: lung cancer treatment, alternative cancer treatments, skin cancer, colon cancer.

The Science and Cannabis Classification

No scientific studies have yet been performed & the industry are in partnership with the ad agency's who in turn promote the corporate machines production of pills & chemotherapy which in their very being causes cancer. So this prevents the mass of society having access to this powerful information.

There is science, by the way, supporting Mr. Simpson's findings but while cannabis is classed as a schedule 1 or in the UK a Class A/B (depending on the governments mood @ the time) it will always be impossible to conduct any worthy studies of it.

Ingesting the oil or rubbing it into the effected areas is key. Inhaling is just for the high & does not have the same medicinal effect

You can see the epic list of studies here:

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/forum/granny.html.

Robert Melamede, had aslo shown how the endocannabinoid system, present in nearly all advanced living organisms, is the superregulatory system of all other systems. It maintains homeostasis in the body, and what is disease? An imbalance, of some sort. The oil worked directly within the endocannabinoid system, and restored balance to the body.

So even if you were not suffering from any ailment, it would revitalize the system

The Story so Far.

There are many other people involved in this movement than just Rick Simpson, helping people all around the world with skin conditions as well as all of the above. Some are providing this service legally & some illegally but simply put This Stuff Works!

It's only illegal because the world is overpopulated so they need people to die of cancer & if they can make money from those deaths why allow a cure to be made public?

Hemp Oil is beneficial for & proven to fight against

skin conditions, cancer, diabetes, infections, glaucoma, arthritis, chronic pain, burns, ulcers, warts, moles, mutating cells, migraine headaches, asthma, insomnia, depression, anxiety, weight control, lung cancer, pancreas cancer, thyroid cancer, prostate cancer, liver cancer, bladder cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer, skin cancer, cervical cancer, Scar tissue & a whole lot more.

This powerful film can be seen @

http://www.squidoo.com/health-nutrition-natures-cures
Cheap Lg 1080p Lcd Hdtv 32-Inch with Review Irregular Menstruation Treatment Why Online Social Media? Reasons to Visit Canterbury by:Tamara Jacobs Pria Kataria Puri Collections Are Modern In Style And Indian In Expression by:Fashionlabel Gps Altimeter Wrist Watch - Six Things You Have To Discover Prior To Buying Gmp Seminars Deliver Training On Proper Pharmaceutical Microbiology Procedure How To Help Haiti: Volunteer Opportunities And Global Relief Efforts by:Timmy Vic Why Use Stickers For Motorbikes? Are You Using That? How to find a legitimate Non Surgical Breast Enhancement Company? Online Forex Trading Course | Forex Nitty Gritty - Finally a Forex Trading Course For Beginners! A Few Aid To Your Fm Transmitter Shopping Explore Breast Implant Exchanges,capsular Contracture After Breast Augmentation Surgery
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.200.180) / Processed in 0.013916 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 58 , 5345, 975,
Cure for Cancer?