Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Creative Wedding Photography—6-Tips to Ensure You Get the Photography Coverage You Need
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Creative Wedding Photography—6-Tips to Ensure You Get the Photography Coverage You Need

Digital photography accounts for a multi-billion dollar business throughout the worldand for good reasons

. Over the last 7-8 years we have seem remarkable increases in digital qualityto the point where photographic film is becoming a thing of the past.

Today many professional photographers offer digital wedding coverage exclusivelyand if notwhy not? In my case I was reluctant to adopt digital as the basis for my wedding photography business because I didn't see the technology improving. But it has!

Little by little my photography business has made to move to all digital images. It seems like it's been over five years since I bought photographic film.

And my "Studio Without Walls" is even in the process of no longer creating the traditional bridal album that includes 24-36 8x10 color prints in a leather album. We now offer leather-bound books that can include anywhere from 60 to 150 pages. Each page in one of our wedding books accommodates an *x10 high resolution print or four smaller 4x5 prints.

During the wedding planning process it is important that you checkout a number of photographers and compare their offerings. Here are some tips on what to look for based on what kinds of wedding packages our Brandywine Photographers business offers. These specific ideas have resulted in a 100% average of people coming to us and then booking their wedding.

All of our plans offer a specific minimum number of images created. This variesdepending on package sizefrom 150 to 400. During the past year our most popular plan ended up with our taking an average of 600 images.

Most of our weddings call for a minimum of two photographers, but more often than not we use three. Our cameras are professional grade with a resolution of up to 15 megapixels and we carry backup batteries and memory cards for each camera. We also use "dedicated" flash attachments.

Regardless of package size and cost, each plan has a provision for our putting up ALL useable images up on a professional website that charges us an annual hosting fee. This hosting plan also includes a direct method for our clients to order pro-quality color prints in various sizes from a nationally known processing lab. And the cost per print is extremely reasonable. Each image is manually color-corrected before processing. And the quality is extraordinary!

Because we produce high quality, high resolution photos, most of our completed weddings are anywhere from 2-4 gigabytes for the combined usable images, we supply each bride with a DVD containing these images. Additional DVDs are available at a moderate cost.

We employ photo management software that allows us to renumber all of the images and change the image resolution to 300 ppi (pixels per inch) all with a few mouse clicks.

We are restructuring our wedding plans to eliminate the "traditional bridal album" of 24-36 8x10 photographic prints. In its place we now offer a leather-bound, hardcover book. These books are far less expensive than our formal bridal albums and all of those we have produced so far include up to 120 pageseach page can contain either an 8x10 photo or four-4x5 photos per page. The books that we have ordered so far show remarkable qualityon a level with some high quality magazines and coffee table picture books .These books allow us to be competitive with our wedding packages and customer satisfaction is high.

Hopefully these tips will help you over the hurdle of finding a top-notch photographer. But planning a wedding is a complex project with many details that need to be worked out. We strongly recommend a wedding planning book authored by a couple who planned their dream wedding and accomplished it on a very tight budget. If saving costs is one of your goals, this book will be of tremendous help. And you can even download a free wedding planning guide. Visit My Website Here!

Creative Wedding Photography6-Tips to Ensure You Get the Photography Coverage You Need

By: Don Penven
Successful Hiring in the Modern Economy How To Attract Men With A Dynamite First Impression! Home And Contents Insurance - A Number Of Tips For Finding One Book Cheap Online Flight Ticket Booking Post Wedding Rituals In Bengali Matrimony Visit Interesting Museums In Orlando Holidays Htc Hd7 On Orange: Cheapest Deals On Christmas Budget Parts For Your Toto Toilet Jamorama The Way To Get Ideal No Cost Guitar Classes Online Factors Need To Be Considered Before Buying A Wedding Dress Online Dating Mistakes Men Make - 3 Very Common Reasons Why Guys Fail To Attract Women Online Improved Endeavor Within Insurance Coverage Buying Lace Front Wigs Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.2.15) New York / New York City Processed in 0.015030 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4473, 975,
Creative Wedding Photography—6-Tips to Ensure You Get the Photography Coverage You Need New York City