Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Creating Multiple Streams Of Income - Is Working Online The Way To Go?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Creating Multiple Streams Of Income - Is Working Online The Way To Go?

Creating Multiple Streams Of Income - Is Working Online The Way To Go?

I tend to be quite the topic of conversation at cocktail parties these days

. Laid off from my job as a teacher - how truly American in this day and age - and unable to find another one, I moved on to working online.

Usually, due to the type of people whose cocktail parties I attend, the conversation is more about how I can get back into academia than it is anything else. I am pitied for being unable to get back into the world of intelligentsia.

But as the economy has gotten worse and people are starting to wear a little thin due to the tightening up of credit and the poor showing in the real estate market, I am beginning to get a little less pity and a little more interest. People are dying to create multiple streams of income. They are no longer going to get that dream car and house with the job they have right now - not with salary freezes at least - so now they are eager to find out what I do for a living.

Well, being an unemployed English teacher, I do technical writing for companies who need someone to handle their newsletters, corporate blogs, data reports, etc. It is boring and quite honestly I do not make that much money.

Despite the promises of the infomercial crew - Justin Blake, Robert Allen, Anthony Morrison - who promise troves of riches from working short hours at home using the internet, I make a very basic salary comparable to what I would be making if I were still teaching. And a dream house that does not earn.

I would like to have multiple streams of income too. And I would like to be able to help my friends who are teachers and want more. But the problem is that a job is a job. And if you are looking for something to do only do a couple hours a week, be willing to earn what you would anywhere else for a couple hours a week.

The promises that people see in late night infomercials or in the banner ads they read online are not about working a couple extra hours and earning another salary. They are about quitting your job and dedicating yourself to something else entirely. Robert Allen wants you to see real estate. (I wonder how that would work in this market?) Justin Blake wants you to create an online business. Anthony Morrison will teach you all about almost anything you want to know.

But the reality is those people are making more money teaching people to make money than they ever made using their own methods. I do work online and I do work from home. But multiple streams of income? No. I have one stream, and I work hard for it.

by: Steve Albright
Birthday Barbie Dolls Are Easily Available Online Online Pharmacies For Buying Cheap Xanax, Phentermine And Valium Get Started Online With Adsense Ready Sites How To Make Money Online Without Having Money To Spend Avail Them Right Away Online : Seo Web Design Services For You Ways Of Buying Perfume Online Mobile Phone Shops: Enjoy The Online Facilities Purchasing Cast Iron Cookware Through Online Why I Buy Dapoxetine Online Modern convenience buying blinds online Helpful Financial Services Online Pics of Tattoo Designs - Why You Check Out My Tattoo Design Online Before You Get Inked Online Training For Graphic And Web Designing
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.104.238) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012667 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2611, 973,
Creating Multiple Streams Of Income - Is Working Online The Way To Go? Casper