Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Counting Holiday Blessings
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Counting Holiday Blessings

If I had to give you one BIG piece of advice over these next few weeks it would be this: TURN OFF YOUR NEWS STATIONS!

OKso its nice to be informed. But, if youre feeling as I am, I believe I am more informed than Id like to be. The media is painting a picture of gloom and doom, which certainly isnt lifting our spirits much. And, this negativity is certainly not creating gratitude for what we DO have. Im hearing so much about the horrible economy and how no one has any money. But, on a trip to two of my local malls yesterday, the parking lots were full and the restaurants had waiting lines a few feet deep. Now, I absolutely know we are in hard times. Some are feeling the economic pressures more than others. But, there are two things I truly believe.

First of all, I know that this country has a lot to be thankful for and that most people who live here in the United States have far more than three quarters of the rest of the world. So, even in bad times, we look good to those watching us. Secondly, if we think that having money or the lack of it has anything to do with this season of the yearwell, weve missed the whole point.

If were wondering why our children are so adept at creating such long Christmas lists, its because they watch us very closely. Few of us adults truly exhibit gratitude for what we already have. Our lists of wants go on and on, as well.

So, although we dont live in a perfect country I dont see very many people leaving it willingly and I see TONS of people trying to get in. So, we must have something pretty good going on. Imagine this were going to be your last Christmas season. If that were the case, I think youd be planning on who to spend it with rather than on what you were going to buy.

Think about it.

by: Debra
Kid Rock A Famous American Singer Combat Stress And Promote Well Being Using A Relaxing Massage Therapist Festival Wristbands How To Select Plus Size Halloween Costumes? Phuket Private Villas: Luxury In Paradise Redondo Beach Foreclosures And How To Find A Broker Costco Is the Leading Wholesale Grocer in the Country Remarkable Stable For Celebrities-prada Luxury Handbags Hire The Best Destin,fort Walton Beach,crestview, Hvac System Co What is a Power Balance Bracelet and why are all the Celebrities Wearing Them Combat Stress But Also Let Go With A Relaxing Massage The Advantages And Effective Steps For Buying Phoenix Foreclosures Honeymoon Tour- Why Shimla And Manali Are Considered Great Honeymoon Destinations
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.141.105) / Processed in 0.012397 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1829, 954,