Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Cosmetic Dentistry For Teeth Whitening
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cosmetic Dentistry For Teeth Whitening

I always imagined teeth whitening at the dental office to be a painstaking and expensive ordeal

. I was wrong, and I actually have learned that the dentist saves you time and money when it comes to teeth whitening. Millions of Americans spend hundreds of millions of dollars on home whitening products every year.

If there is a tooth whitening process that can be purchased in the drug store, I have tried it. After years of attempting to get that pearly white smile that I always see on the TV commercials. I discovered that your cosmetic dentist offers a number of options, for teeth whitening, and surprisingly, they are all reasonably priced and very effective. In fact, I could have saved a ton of money with just one trip to the dentist for teeth whitening.

Most people can have their teeth whitened 1-2 shades brighter in about twenty minutes. The most involved methods of teeth whitening take about 45 minutes and usually are done in one visit. To me, either option is better than holding store bought whitening trays in your mouth for 2 hours. A teeth whitening by your cosmetic dentist is much more effective and less obtrusive for busy lifestyles.

Why teeth whitening by cosmetic dentistry is more effective

Something that is not readily pointed out by over the counter teeth whitening manufacturers is the fact that not all discoloration is the same. Some tooth discoloration occurs on top of the tooth enamel, which is a little easier to remove.

This comes from generalized stains that are caused by foods and drinks that we ingest, and with the use of tobacco products. Surface stains can be removed according to the stubbornness of these stains. For example, if you have been smoking for 20 years, the chances are that you will need some very specific application to get bright white teeth.

Some tooth discoloration appears under the enamel. This could come from the use of certain medications or aging. In such cases you may require dental bleaching for the removal of such stains. Dental bleaching by your cosmetic dentist is the use of harmless bleaching agents applied to your teeth for a short period. The entire process takes about 40 minutes and the results can be 10 to 12 shades lighter.

It is important to see a dentist so that he or she can tell you what level of teeth whitening you will require, and what your expected results should be. Genetics has a lot to say about how white your teeth are naturally. For patients who are looking for that brilliant white regardless of the natural color of your teeth, your cosmetic dentist can tell you what you will need to do. For those who desire a more gradual and hands on approach to teeth whitening, your cosmetic dentist will also be happy to create bleaching trays for you to use at home.

Teeth whitening in Charlotte, NC

If you live in Charlotte, North Carolina, you have access to a cosmetic dentist that has performed thousands of teeth whitening procedures. They are committed to making the dental experience convenient, relaxed and pain free. They have one of the most advanced offices. Dental visits are more like going to a day spa.

by: Shirley C. Dudley
Get The Painless Dental Treatments At Springfield Reliable Dentist Providing Advanced Dental Care Important Aspects Of Dental Care In San Francisco Dental Care For Children- What You Need To Know How Teeth Whitening Can Help You Get The Bright Smile You Are Looking For Boulder Invisalign Dentist Makes Scheduling Appointments Online Simple Invisalign Braces For Straight Teeth Concord Dentist Uses Social Media To Reach Out To Patients Online Montebello Dentist Makes Online Appointment Scheduling Easy Diverse Kinds Of Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments Atlanta, Ga Dentist Develops Stronger Bonds With Patients Through Online Social Media Channels Dentist In Escondido Invites Patients To Leave Reviews Online Via Popular Search Engines Protect Your Teeth-watch Out For Teeth Grinding Habits
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.169.85) / Processed in 0.012837 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3237, 964,
Cosmetic Dentistry For Teeth Whitening