Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Copywriting Plays An Important Role In Your Internet Marketing Success - Are You Engaging?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Copywriting Plays An Important Role In Your Internet Marketing Success - Are You Engaging?

Copywriting Plays An Important Role In Your Internet Marketing Success - Are You Engaging?

Dramatically improving your copy writing will have a massive effect on your online business success

. We do not have the benefit of the person to person contact so our copy has to be brilliant and inspiring.

Like anything in business, your sales copy will determine your lever of success in your business. according to Robert Cialdini, the principles that you need to consider when involved in persuasion are:

1. Reciprocity - you must be prepared to give before you can truly receive

2. Scarcity - people do not want to lose out so there must be some scarcity - a special offer if you purchase before a particular date

3. Liking - the person must like you and the language you use must appeal to them. Keep your writing simple so that anyone can understand it - Clever does not always win.

4. Authority - Become an authority and an expert in your field.

5. Social Proof - people like to see that others have taken the step that they are considering - That's why testimonials are so powerful. The use of video testimonials is becoming the norm because it is so easy to create them and make them available.

6: Commitment and Consistency - do what you say you will do continuously and over a sustained period - build your brand.

When writing your online sales copy you must be clear in your own mind about you your target market is. Narrowing down your niche to a very specific group of people is very important.

Remember that the internet is a huge place with over 2bn users. How many of these do you want to sell to this year. Make this your focus and aim to satisfy a specific need for them.

The headline that you use in your sales copy is worth 85% of the add. You must get their attention and one of the best ways is to get to the point fast.

Using Power words in your sales will deliver massive, proven, dramatic results for you! A step-by-step guide allowing you to take advantage of this amazing opportunity - you get the point!

Make your sales copy flow - if you have reached this point in the article I must have some flow.

Understand some of the objections that people may have when reading your sales copy: "You don't understand my problem" "how do I know this will work for me?" "I don't believe you" "what happens if I do not like the product?"

Again, this is where testimonials can really work for you. Each testimonial can address one or more of the concerns that people have.

The research has been done already - we know what works, Learn from those who have already done this - don't waste your time on trial and error - understand what works and take action today.

by: Derek O'Dwyer
Now, We Discuss Make Money Online With Your Website... Top 10 Firefox Browser Plugins What Is Yahoo? Six Ways Into Yahoo! Investing Money On Search Engine Optimization (seo) Instead Of Advertising, What Is Web Hosting ... Change How You Think Format About Having A Smaller List Today... Benefit Analysis Versus Internet Explorer.__ Some Updates Of Google Search Engine Discover How Your Internet Marketing Skills Can Create An Extra Business For You As An Advisor New Websites Like Vidbang.com And Frickenfunnyvideos.com Are Good Video Resources For Promotion Internet Marketing: - Article Directories Add Value To The Internet The National Telecommunications And Information Administration Search Engine Visibility And Ranking
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.4.206) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012803 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 2778, 973,
Copywriting Plays An Important Role In Your Internet Marketing Success - Are You Engaging? Copenhagen