Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Copper Spring Apartments Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Copper Spring Apartments Review

here are some reviews about the apartment

Great Location And Pricing

Date posted: 8/26/2010

Years at this apartment: 2009 2010

Perfect location near Martins (ukrops) and right across the street from Sams Club. Also 30 seconds from interstate 64. Management was awesome. Very flexible and understanding. Lived there for one year. One year rent prices are the same as six month prices, so huge plus. Only downer was location of mailboxes. Not only were they quite a number of feet away, they were not labeled correctly according to the building number. The labels probably fell off. I had to etch my box so I could remember which one was mine. I enjoyed my stay. Neighbors didnt think we were loud. And we couldnt hear a thing. Residents in that area are stereotypical Indian/Asian. Never had any issues. Maintenance as anywhere was retarded. Didn't really fix anything till it was absolutely broken. But overall, awesome. I will say though, they have the tiniest kitchens I have ever seen. But the renovations look awesome.

Parking- Too much. I could always find a spot

Grounds- People for the most part picked up after their pets. Grounds always looked nice.

Outdoor lighting- could use a bit more in the parking lot, but I understand that people on the first floor need to sleep.

Security Deposit was only 100 bucks. And I received it all back, suprisingly

Not Bad But A Problem With Snow Removal

Date posted: 12/24/2009

Years at this apartment: 2006 2009

I have live here 3 years and am generally satisfied with the apartment. I have not had the appliance issues or seen any insect problems that others mentioned in prior years. The latter may have been solved as there are frequent exterminator visits now. The windows are poorly insulated which does result in high winter heating bills. The problem is snow removal or the lack thereof. We had a second heavy snowfall in 9 months last weekend. In both cases, the parking lots were not plowed until a day later in one case and last weekend close to 12 hours after the snow stopped. The lot was never salted. The lot in front of my building is on an incline. This week it was almost impossible to walk on it at night and in the morning as water on the surface froze when nighttime temperatures dropped below freezing. The sidewalks between the buildings were never shoveled or snow blowed so that 5 days after the last storm, the snow is still several inches deep.

For more on this site click the link Apartments For Rent In Richmonde Va

By: Erie Capipe
Valuable Items Discussing Recommendations On How To Find Discounted Air Travel Seats Experts Information For Bonus Offers And Comfortable Trips For Las Vegas Flights Ultimate Ideas Regarding Bonus Offers Or Comfortable Trips On Embarking Flights For Las Vegas Handy Editorials About Suggestions On How To Hit Upon Small Budget Air Travel Fares Melbourne Tourism And Traveling Tips For Cheap Flights Handy Articles Talking About Secrets On How To Hit Upon Cheap Air Travel Fares Travel to Paris - Eurostar Bargain Relax Time Packages To Stimulate You: Beds, Air Fare, Eating Places, Shopping Centers, Leisu London Town Apartments reviews Travel Points To Get The Best Of Treats And Non-stop Flights While Boarding Flights For Las Vegas Christmas Parties How To Decide Whats On The Menu In 2010 Rackmount Powerstrips and Other Related Accessories for Server Racks Usable Pieces Of Writing On Tips On How To Learn About Bargain Air Travel Costs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.37.89) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011204 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 35 , 2746, 954,
Copper Spring Apartments Review Copenhagen