Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Coolers - Buy Seasonally Or One For Life
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Coolers - Buy Seasonally Or One For Life

Coolers - Buy Seasonally Or One For Life

When you think of a cooler, you think of a colorful plastic rectangular box with handles on the sides and a flip top lid

. They're usually fairly thin and they sound like they're hollow throughout the sides and the top. Some coolers make a great seat during long days, but they almost always end up getting a depression on the top from the person sitting on it. There are a handful of cooler brands that big box stores sell for some nominal price that, for some reason, we find low enough to spend every year or every other year to buy a new one to replace the old that broke or fell apart.

Then there are coolers that are, for one reason or another, considered speciality coolers. They are made of thick, single piece roto-molded polyethylene and are extremely durable. They have extra rubber on the inside top for the tightest seal (think of the rubber seal around your freezer door). They have these cool looking thick rubber latches that are replaceable. They have a single hinge that stretches the full length of the top with a self-stopping quality so it won't ever hyper extend and break (think of all the plastic hinges on those old trashed coolers). They have rubber feet so they won't slide around the back of your truck, the boat deck, or out from under you when you're sitting on top. The handles are replaceable nylon rope with a rubber grip (think of the awkward plastic handles that broke in half on those trashed coolers) and they have a rubber drain plug with a long channel so everything empties out and there won't be any leaking (think about those broken plastic drain plugs with the little plastic 'keep' tab; yeah, they broke). Doesn't all this sound too good to be true? It's not. I'm talking about Yeti Fiberglass Coolers. They're all made this way. The folks at Yeti aren't content just making a cooler. They want to provide a product to fulfill a need.

When I first met the guys at Yeti, I thought they were a nice group with a quality product. The Fiberglass Series cooler was a great fit for the knowledgeable fisherman. These guys are hunters and fishers. They know how to make a great cooler because they've suffered from the same problems as everyone else. They've bought many coolers through the years and they've replaced them seasonally just like those other companies expect. $50 - $70 a season isn't really that big of a deal when you spend so much more on your gear. But think about it this way; $50 - $70 a season, every season, for 10 years. Do the math! That $50 - $70 investment has turned into $500 - $700. Why not spend a little more one season on a cooler that will last for 10 years and instead of buying a new one every season, replace the handles after 3 years, or replace the drain plug after 5 years, or replace the latches after 5 years. Over 10 years, you might spend $100 in replacement parts and you would still be saving a small fortune.

Ok, I said it was a great cooler for everyone. I'm not a hunter and I don't fish the way these guys do. I spend my summers on 'regular' boats with friends and handing out with my family at the lake (not on a boat). We use coolers just the same. True, we're not going on 5 day ventures where the contents of our coolers are all we're taking and we need the ice to last forever (it would). However, I sit on my coolers and I throw them in the back of my truck when they're empty and I'm in a rush. I stand on them when I need to reach something in the garage and they never show any wear. It's a great bonus when I take my cooler to the lake and fill it with ice on Friday night with sodas and adult beverages and on Sunday, as I'm leaving, I dump out the ice. We have adults and kids opening the cooler every 5 minutes and it still keeps everything frosty without having to buy more ice.Coolers - Buy Seasonally Or One For Life

Products start with professional use through professional testing and trickle down to the general population in time. Tires, for instance, are run and tested on race tracks before they make a version for your car. Sometimes you have to wonder what the Pros are using and how you can get ahold of one. For years, Pros have been using them to stand on, abuse, and more importantly, to keep their supplies cold. It's time for the trickle down to take effect. These coolers are the next big thing for everyday cooler user. You heard it here first!

by: Sam Jackson
The Benefits Of Buying Mexico Insurance Online List of UK payday lenders- Get the best deal available Nanny Pay Rates - How Much To Pay a Nanny? Buy Dishwashers Through Online Shopping Buy some special rainwater tanks on the web What Should Leather Strap Pay Attention to? How To Attract Buyers Gregg Homme - Do Not Buy This Brand Of Underwear: It's Just Too Sinful Electrostatic Air Purifier: Here Is What You Need To Know Before You Buy Enhance Injection Pay : Just Ask, Listen For Missed Items Should You Buy A Timeshare Resale Or From A Timeshare Resort? NRIs CAN BUY PROPERTY HERE Brainetics Complete Set Parts 1&2 on buydvdmart
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.228.35) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.006781 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 4532, 962,
Coolers - Buy Seasonally Or One For Life Copenhagen