Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Contour Core Sculpting System tighten your abs pt1
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Contour Core Sculpting System tighten your abs pt1

Announcer: The following is a paid presentation for the contour core sculpting system, the revolutionary go-anywhere, do-anything ab sculpting system that's getting mind-blowing results from both men and women all across the country, even for busy moms with little time who still desire a great ab workout.

I've gone from a size 7 to a size 5. It's just a great feeling for me. I'm firmer, I'm toner. It really does work.

Announcer: The contour core sculpting system can truly deliver ab-sculpting results faster than you ever thought possible.

I started seeing results immediately. I couldn't believe it. It was literally one week, and I started measuring myself and seeing and realizing that I'm losing inches within one week.

Announcer: The contour core sculpting system is so advanced, you can get spectacular abs while living your normal daily life and never do another crunch or sit-up ever again.

I could sit on the couch, watch movies. I'm an old man. I'm 61! You know and I look great. I'm probably in some of the best shape of my whole life, you know? How sweet is this?

Announcer: What makes the contour different? It's the breakthrough technology that requires no machines, no getting on the floor, no stress, and no strain. For the first time ever, you can get incredible abs without doing one painful traditional ab exercise. That's right, with the contour core sculpting system, you just put it on and it does all the work.

I'll let you get used to it.

All right! I can feel that. [laughs]

Hoo-hoo! Feels good! I can go jogging like this.

It's doing all the work, and I'm just pushing buttons to control it.

Oh, I feel like I'm getting a perfect flex. Ooh!

Now I can go home, take a shower, relax, lay on the couch, watch TV, and get a workout where I don't have to do anything. [laughs]

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

Hey!

And now watch the flex.

Holy cow! There's a dimple in it. He's never even had that before.

All right, I am ready. I feel a bikini coming on, yeah.

[chuckles] first-time users, first session. Congratulations.

Thank you. Can we keep it on?

Announcer: These actual photos sent in by contour customers nationwide are proof positive contour works.

You don't need to do crunches anymore.

It was like the answer to my prayers.

I owe it all to the contour.

Contour.

Contour.

Contour.

The contour is the real deal.

Announcer: Only contour takes you automatically through the same contraction/relaxation sequence of a perfect crunch, and we'll prove it. Thermographic testing proves that standard crunches primarily activate only the upper region of your core, while contour activates your entire core. In fact, contour creates significantly more muscle activation than traditional crunches, and it's so easy. Contour is safe and F.D.A.-Cleared for sale and proven to give you fantastic results whether you're young or old, in shape or not. If you're not completely satisfied with your contour core sculpting system results, simply send it back within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.

So, what are you doing right now? Believe it or not, even if you're just lying on the couch, you could be getting a great abdominal workout like I'm doing right now with the contour core sculpting system. Hi, I'm Leah Garcia, and I can't wait to show you how the contour virtually eliminates every preconceived notion you've ever had about getting fantastic abs. Are you ready? Here's all you have to do. Watch this. That's it. I'm totally serious. Check out my abs. You see my muscles contracting? That's the contour in action. It's contracting and relaxing my upper and lower abdominals and obliques and strengthening my midsection all at the same time. So, what's the secret? Contour's exclusive auto-active muscle toning technology, the digital breakthrough that automatically takes your abdominal muscles through the same contraction and relaxation sequence as a crunch or sit-up. In fact, using the contour belt for just one single session will deliver 150 perfect abdominal contractions. And contour doesn't just work your abs. It engages your whole core, which means just wearing contour is like doing five exercises at once: A standard crunch for your upper abs, elbow-to-knee bends for your right and left obliques, trunk twists for the love handles, and leg raises for the lower abs, which is perfect for you ladies and that lower pooch. How great is that? With contour, it does all the work and you get all the results.

With the contour core sculpting system, you just put the belt on, turn it on. You could be watching TV, you could be at home playing with your kids. It's really easy.

Using the contour belt, you actually feel-- not only feel, but you see the muscles contracting. It's just plain simple, and it works.

My most effective and my most fun times using this is when I'm cooking or when I'm baking or when I'm doing things that I normally do, and you're tting the perfect workout without actually straining any other part of your body. In my before picture, my husband actually thought I was kidding. He thought I was, like, pooching my stomach out just for the camera, and I'm like, "no, no, I wasn't doing that at all." and then the after, I'm just amazed. I don't have any pooch anymore. And look at this. I actually have flat abs. This is so amazing.

Literally, I sit on a couch with the contour belt, get a workout while I'm watching TV. I started seeing results, you know, right away, and my stomach is incredible. I use it every day, and it's effortless. It's for anybody.

My friend, dr. Evan Katz, is about to give you a much clearer picture of how contour works by actually showing you what happens when someone puts it on. Hello, dr. Katz.

Hello, Leah. Thank you for having me here. What we're gonna do is we're gonna ask David to do some crunches. And typical crunches and typical ab exercises really aren't the best thing for your low back. So let's have you do a crunch workout.

Yes, sir.

Couple things we need to look at here, and things that I don't like and why I don't recommend my patients to do this is he's only working the upper portion of his abdominal region. He's rounding on his low back. These are all things that I would recommend at all, and he's not even getting a full core abdominal workout.

One of the things, too, that I always notice is that as you do more traditional ab exercises, it gets harder to do them perfectly as you continue along, because obviously you get fatigued.

So, David, how you feeling?

My back hurts.

Your back hurts. O.K., so now what I'm gonna do is Ill give you a hand up here.

In front of the camera.

And now what we're gonna see is really not a whole lot of muscle activation. He's so blues, little bit of greens and yellow, and it's mainly just in the upper region.

So, dr. Katz, what I'm seeing is that with all that work, only a small percentage of his abs was worked from doing traditional crunches. So let's see what happens when we put the contour belt on. We're gonna put it on for a couple of minutes and see what kind of difference we get. Nice, David! This is what I like to see. It's a flex and release and a flex and release, and you're just standing here. David's been wearing the belt for just a couple of minutes. Let's see once we take the belt off what happens to his abs. O.K.... Here it is. The reveal and...

Yeah, I mean, look at that. That's... You know, this is something obviously we can't fake in front of the thermographic camera. This is... Look at all the reds, the oranges. It's amazing how much muscle activity and how much more metabolism are in the muscles, not just the upper portion of the abs, which is the only area that the crunches kind of got...

I love the fact that you got an entire core workout while you were standing there, and that was just after a couple of minutes. What I want to see is what it looked like after having done crunches versus the contour. So crunches on one side, contour on the other. Dr. Katz, that is like two different midsections.

Dr. Katz: One side got an effective, efficient, very pinpoint ab routine, and the other one looks like he really didn't do that much, kind of wasted his time and energy. [whoosh]

Leah: Imagine getting an incredible ab workout anytime, anywhere, while you work around the house, take a walk, or lay out in the sun. Well, now you can thanks to the amazing contour core sculpting system, and right now, contour is offering an exclusive opportunity to simply try this remarkable core sculpting system for yourself for just $14.95. It simply doesn't get any better than that.

I literally walk around doing my laundry at my complex in my bathing suit. [laughs] Ive never walked around and just wearing my bathing suit before, but I want people to see what Ive accomplished. I want them to see my body, and I feel so good and so confident that I can do that.

It's been 16 or 17 years since Ive had this kind of body, and that was after I left the navy. I can't relate the elation I felt when I put on the pants. Like, "these are size 34! And they're loose!" that's what... They're loose! That's insane!

Announcer: Contour is the portable, go-anywhere ab-sculpting breakthrough that is taking abdominal exercise off the floor and into the 21st century. The contour core sculpting system is the easy way to get lean, cut, sculpted abs and a more toned waistline without ever getting on the floor, straining your neck or lower back, or even getting into workout clothes.

You can be sitting on the sofa or at your desk or doing laundry.

I can be in the middle of making dinner for my family.

...Putting on makeup, I'm cleaning the house.

Talking on the telephone. And friends and everybody else who sees me, the first thing they say is, "oh, my god, you look so great." from where I started to where I'm at now, you know, I owe it to the contour system.

Announcer: The secret is contour's exclusive auto-active muscle toning technology, the digital breakthrough that automatically targets all your abdominal muscles, including your upper abs, lower abs, obliques, and even that stubborn lower belly, taking them through the same contraction/relaxation sequence as a crunch or sit-up. It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, big or small, contour gets results. Contour has been cleared by the F.D.A. For sale for the specific purpose of strengthening, tightening, and toning your abdominal muscles without a prescription, so it's the safe and extremely effective way to stimulate all your core muscles, because it's like doing five exercises at once: A standard crunch for your upper abs, elbow-to-knee bends for your right and left obliques, trunk twists for the love handles, and leg raises for the lower abs. Thermographic testing proves that standard crunches primarily activate only the upper region of your core, while contour activates your entire core. In fact, contour creates significantly more muscle activation than traditional crunches, and it's so easy. Contour's ergonomic design, built-in programs, and easy-to-read display make it comfortable to wear, simple to operate, and safe to use. In fact, using the contour belt for just one single session will deliver 150 perfect contractions. And you can use contour while you're out in the yard, working around the house, playing with the kids, taking a walk, getting ready in the morning, or just relaxing in front of the tv. These untouched photos of actual contour customers showed us stunning changes that you too may achieve with the contour core sculpting system.

I don't have any pooch anymore, and I can just see how that extra layer has just gone away and toned up, and it's just amazing.

Announcer: Why do countless backbreaking ab exercises or spend thousands of dollars on big, bulky ab machines? Call now and try the contour core sculpting system for only $14.95 during this special trial offer. The contour core sculpting system comes with a one-size-fits-all contour core belt, electronic controller with custom digital settings, batteries, and a one-year warranty, plus an instructional guide and sensible eating plan. It's everything you need to achieve fantastic, firm, tight, and toned abdominals, and it's all yours to try for 30 days for just $14.95. And that's not all. Call in the next 22 minutes and shipping and handling is on us. Plus, we'll send you this compact carrying case that conveniently allows you to store your contour system so you can take it with you wherever you go. Together, that's a value of $40, but they're yours absolutely free when you call now. Try the contour core sculpting system for 30 days. If you're not completely satisfied, send it back and you won't be charged another dime. And learn how you can save even more money by asking your operator how you can try the contour and have the $14.95 trial fee waived. With the contour core sculpting system, you'll get the best abs you'll ever have, guaranteed. There's never been an easier, more effective way to get great-looking abs, so call and order right now. Call 800-249-1748.

So, how do you get great-looking abs without spending hours in the gym or doing endless crunches on the floor? You just put on the contour, press a button, and... Look at that. Contour does all the work while you get the results. The secret is contour's exclusive auto-active muscle toning technology, the digital breakthrough that automatically takes your abdominal muscles through the same contraction and relaxation sequence as a crunch or sit-up.

Announcer: To prove it, we went to Hawaiis famous Waikiki beach to see what people thought of contour as they tried it for the very first time.

Oh...! Hoo-hoo! Feels good!

Holy...

Hello! [both laugh]

I can feel that. [laughs]

It's hard to talk, isn't it?

A little bit.

You're actually starting to sweat.

Every muscle in my stomach feels like it's working, from the outside in. That's intense. It's what I like.

Is that a workout?

Oh, it's a big workout.

Oh, my goodness. [laughs] that is crazy!

What's going on here?

I'm feeling it, that's for sure.

What is that? That... That feels like my muscles are contracting.

I'm getting movement on the sides, on the top, the bottom. I don't get that when I'm doing my crunches and the sit-ups. I don't get that kind of feeling inside there.

I can actually feel it all the way through my stomach.

Have you seen this product before?

Yes.

You have? Where?

On tv.

So, this is the first time you've ever worn it.

Yes. That's intense. That's very intense. 'Cause you'd never get this out of a crunch. I thought everybody was actors, but now that I'm out here and I know I'm not an actor, I believe it works.

I am getting a heck of a workout just standing here talking to you. I'm not just saying this. Wow! This is just absolutely unbelievable. I'm shocked. Where can I buy one of these?

[laughs] there's a number at the bottom of the screen.

Well, look at the number at the bottom of the screen, and you should be calling that right now, I'm telling you.

Dr. Evan katz is here to help me show you how contour makes an absolutely incredible core workout easy for anyone to do. Hello again, dr. Katz.

Hello again, Leah. As you know, men and women do have different problem areas in their abs that they want to target with exercise. With the contour, it's so easy to customize it to wherever we want to put it. Obviously, the men a little bit up higher, a little bit on the side. We get what's referred to as the potbelly or the love handles. The women, a little bit down lower, more in the lower abs, what is referred to a lot of times as the pooch area.

You see this rounded curve? That was designed so that it would hit the pooch area specifically, and what I love about it is that you can feel it working the minute that you put it on. Also, David has his right about in the midsection, so you're wearing yours up a little bit higher. Because it's a belt, you can move it up and you can put it right back down. David, I say that we take the belt off and we see exactly what we're talking about. O.K. [laughs] I don't even think that you have love handles anymore.

Dr. Katz: We can clearly see, where he has the pad, even below it, he still gets a lot of muscle activity, a lot of muscular contraction, a lot of blood and oxygen into the area, and this area was worked. It is being fatigued. That means it's gonna come back stronger. He also increased the metabolism in the area.

So you were wearing it right over the top of your belly button. Your obliques, the sides here, were hit. So the beauty is that you put the belt on and you're still working the entire core. We've got Mindy over here too. So we're gonna take this off right now too. You've got yourself in front of the camera, and we'll see where this hits. Let's put it on pause... Take this off... And...

Look at that. I mean, look at the lower abdominal region. Those muscles were really worked. They got a really specific workout, and she hit that area, the lower abdominals, which some people consider the pooch area.

Mindy, that is so awesome. This is the area that every woman says, "I don't know how to get my lower abs," and now this is an easy way to get this lower section. You're also a personal trainer, right?

Yes, I am, yeah.

And do you wear the contour low, or do you switch it up?

You know, what's really cool about it is that I can switch it up. I can wear it on my lower, and then sometimes, you know, wear it upper and so it... I feel like I can target it more now with this than with anything else i've done.

And do you do traditional abs still?

Not anymore.

Not anymore. [chuckles]

I'm sure a lot of women out there feel that they're never gonna get back to that nice taut stomach that they had before they had kids, and with the contour belt you can get back there.

The contour has really helped with that mommy pooch. That's when you put your bikini on and you're self-conscious. I had this roll. I had this pooch there. I don't have that anymore. I put that bikini on, and I didn't even realize how many inches I had lost. You're seeing a sexy mom.

This is the best Ive ever looked. Ever since I was 13 years old, I had that belly. Now I don't have to worry about the belly anymore. When I started this, I was about a size 10, and now I'm about a 4. I would have never thought in my wildest dreams that I would look like this. Never.

Announcer: Imagine, with a simple push of a button, you could be on your way to getting firm, sculpted abs and a sexy waistline with the contour core sculpting system. And with one simple phone call, you can have the entire system delivered right to your door for only $14.95 during this exclusive trial offer, so you too can see results.

I started seeing results immediately. I couldn't believe it. With contour, it was great, it was so easy, and I have definition that I never thought I'd have in my abs. Not just a flat stomach, but you can see the curves and the muscles, so it looks great. I love it! [laughs]

Announcer: Contour is F.D.A.-Cleared for sale and completely safe to use, and best of all, it's the one abdominal system that's been turning skeptics into sculpted sensations, including contour owner, Ken Sherman.

I, like anybody else, was skeptical about a technology that essentially said I could get great abs without exercising. The truth is that technology has done all sorts of things for us. It's not a stretch to believe that technology is able to give us the sort of muscle contractions we need to be able to get great abdominals. You know, when I bought the company, I had reached a point in my life where I didn't look like I used to. I was 57 years old, and my waist had gone to 35 inches, and I was very dissatisfied with the way I looked. And I'm 60 years old now, and Ive got to tell you, for two years I have not done a sit-up, I haven't done a crunch, and my abs look terrific. I've tried every possible abdominal machine there is out there. Contour is the only abdominal product that allows you to get great abs with very little effort, sitting in front of your television at home. I love the product and I'd like you to try it as well. If you're not completely satisfied, send it back and we'll refund your money.

Announcer: Call now and try the contour core sculpting system for only $14.95 during this special trial offer. The contour core sculpting system comes with a one-size-fits-all contour core belt, electronic controller with custom digital settings, batteries, and a one-year warranty, plus an instructional guide and sensible eating plan. Call in the next 12 minutes and shipping and handling is on us. Plus, we'll send you this compact carrying case that conveniently allows you to store your contour system so you can take it with you wherever you go. Together, that's a value of $40, but they're yours absolutely free when you call now. The contour core sculpting system comes with everything you need to achieve fantastic, toned abdominals. And learn how you can save even more money by asking your operator how you can try the contour and have the $14.95 trial fee waived. Call 800-249-1748.

Aw, man! [laughs]

Holy shoot, that is really tight. [laughs]

Wow!

Wow what?

You could just really feel it. Holy...

It's like after you've done like 400 crunches and you're, like, ready to quit. Wow! That's amazing.

Yeah, I really feel it now. Yeah, yeah, I'm not joking.

Yeah. Do you like it?

I love it.

On a scale of zero being "I can't feel at all" to 10?

12. 12. I... Yeah, I am blown away.

Can go home, take a shower, relax, lay on the couch, watch tv, and get a workout without having to do anything.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

Hey!

How would you able to use it as a mother with two children?

Oh, this really works. I could put it on my stomach and just go for a stroll down the street, and feel like I was really working out my abs without sitting at the house and doing sit-ups.

You can just feel it, like, totally working everything in there. It's just great! It's just so easy.

It's giving me a workout, actually, which is quite odd because I did crunches this morning, and this is, this is giving me an exercise that I did not expect it to give.

You probably don't want one though, do you?

I do. I do. Yeah, I have to get one now. What number do I call?

Call 800-249-1748 right now and order your very own contour, and then you too, like M.J., could experience it for the very first time.

Seriously, call. The contour works. Definitely feel it. [chuckles]

The contour core sculpting system is the answer you've been looking for. How do I know? I'm 45 years old, and I haven't done a crunch or a sit-up in over five years. Do me a favor. Come here and look closely at my abs. Go ahead. I want you to see the muscles contracting then relaxing. I'll stop talking so you can see it. I am not doing that. The contour is. That's the auto-active muscle toning technology in action, the digital breakthrough that automatically takes your abdominal muscles through the same contraction and relaxation sequence as a crunch or sit-up.

My... My problem is always, like, the bottom part of my ab section. Now, seeing the results with the contour belt, I just feel better about myself. Right now it's, like, contracting the lower bottom of my abs. You could definitely feel it. You could definitely see the results, and it's an amazing product. People don't believe it. They don't believe that, you know, just standing here with the belt on, that you're working your abs. [laughs]

And there it is. Gives you that kind of... It grabs at you for a little bit and contracts you really hard for... And then it starts popping you again. So, if you can see my abs... It's working. I mean, it's amazing, it really is. Now I can just put the belt on, watch TV. This is what I got with the contour core sculpting system is right here. [laughs] and I feel amazing.

What's really great about the contour core sculpting system is that nobody has to know your secret, but they will notice your results. That's why we invited actual contour users to join us in the beautiful Hawaiian islands to share their contour success stories. Bill, for example. How long after you'd been wearing contour did you start noticing dramatic changes?

Oh, quick. I put my old jeans on, and my wife looked at them, and she says, "oh, we're going to the mall today. We gotta buy jeans." [laughter] so, you know?

Leah: Julia, the first photo that I saw of you, you had... It didn't even just look like a pooch, it looked like extra skin.

Well, I was approaching a size 12 at my heaviest, and now I'm a 4/6. I can wear the low-rise, and I don't look like a frumpy woman.

Man: Wow.

You know? I look like a hot woman, and I love that.

Woman: Exactly.

Yeah! And it makes me feel good that every day, every day... This is the one product that I bought off TV that I use every day, and I use it every day because it works.

Leah: And how old are you?

I'm 44.

That's a nice 44-year-old right there.

I mean, I went from a size 14 to an 8. That's huge! That's several layers of pants coming right off. My sisters bought one, my dad has one, 'cause I'm not letting them have mine. [laughter]

I'm the number-one user of contour on the couch. [laughter] I have a busy day, I do go to the gym, and when I get home, I want to relax.

Leah: Look at Jeff's transformation after using contour. [cheering and applause]

Man: We're living proof that we are here, we're different people, we bought it for different reasons, and we all have fantastic results.

If that's not inspiration enough, I don't know what is. It's proof that anyone can get results with the contour core sculpting system. Call 800-249-1748 right now. Go online. Order your own contour and you could be the next contour success story. [group cheering]

Announcer: Contour is the portable, go-anywhere, ab-sculpting breakthrough that targets all your abdominal muscles, including your upper abs, lower abs, obliques, and even that stubborn lower belly, taking them through the same contraction/relaxation sequence as a crunch or sit-up. Thermographic testing proves that standard crunches primarily activate only the upper region of your core, while contour activates your entire core. In fact, contour creates significantly more muscle activation than traditional crunches, and it's so easy.

I'm able to incorporate it in my, just my daily busy life, and I feel younger, I have more energy, I feel more full of life. The family's really excited. They're, they're happy. They don't see a grumpy mom walking around because she can't fit into any of her clothes.

I'm actually in better shape now than I was when I got married 17 years ago.

I am so proud of him. I... The transformation that he's made is incredible.

Announcer: Contour has been cleared by the F.D.A. For sale for the specific purpose of strengthening, tightening, and toning your abdominal muscles without a prescription. Why do countless backbreaking ab exercises or spend thousands of dollars on big, bulky ab machines? Call now and try the contour core sculpting system for only $14.95 during this special trial offer. The contour core sculpting system comes with a one-size-fits-all contour core belt, electronic controller with custom digital settings, batteries, and a one-year warranty, plus an instructional guide and sensible eating plan. It's everything you need to achieve fantastic, firm, tight, and toned abdominals, and it's all yours to try for 30 days for just $14.95. And that's not all. Call in the next seven minutes and shipping and handling is on us. Plus, we'll send you this compact carrying case that conveniently allows you to store your contour system so you can take it with you wherever you go. Together, that's a value of $40, but they're yours absolutely free when you call now. Try the contour core sculpting system for 30 days. If you're not completely satisfied, send it back and you won't be charged another dime. And learn how you can save even more money by asking your operator how you can try the contour and have the $14.95 trial fee waived. With the contour core sculpting system, you'll get the best abs you'll ever have, guaranteed! So call and order right now. Call 800-249-1748.
Baked Holiday Treat Ideas Complete The Halloween Look With Halloween Wigs Safety says, Relax Shopping For That Special Someone At Christmas Time Hotels In London Redondo Beach Room Addition Fun-Filled San Diego Events for the Holidays Snowman Christmas Ornaments Are Perfect For Christmas Anywhere How to Maximize Your Deductions for Travel and Convention Expenses Best Last Minute Christmas Travel Deals Bargains And Special Packages Villas For Rent - Long Term Rental Villas in Bali Island Casablanca Ceiling Fans For That Stylish And Relaxing Ambience The Best Auction Items for Your Charity Golf Tournament
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.138.230) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.015258 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 306 , 30987, 954,
Contour Core Sculpting System tighten your abs pt1 Amsterdam