Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Concorde Group review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Concorde Group review

Concorde Group review

Concorde Group review

Construction of the house is very important and responsible project. You need people who can make a project and people who will be able to realize it. Also you need investments to pay for this work. And you never know if this project will be successful and if you sell out all apartments or houses or villas or anything else. Risks are huge, that is why very often building company doesn't consist from one separate company, it is a group of companies who share risks and profit. One of the examples is Concorde Group. This company consists of group of firm and companies. It was organized in 1995. Two men founded it Mr.R.Gopal Reddy and B.S. Shivarama. Both of them had an experience of the real estate business and construction.

Concorde Group (http://concorde-group.pissedconsumer.com/) started its business 15 years ago when a group plot of developers created first project. They got on the flow of developing business and growth of real estate. It was right business in right time. They managed to earn good profit. Fist they started construction of villas and apartments. Main feature of the company is good quality and low price. Nowadays company constructs villas and residential apartments; also they can offer commercial spaces and layouts. Most of their projects are situated in Karnataka, but some of them are in Bangalore, in Hubli & Gulbarga. Concorde Group has the desirable record of completing all projects on time. Company is famous because of innovative design perfect quality construction with many comfort details.

If you visit web site of the company, you will see how many projects were completed, number of ongoing projects and proposed projects. Seems that business in going well and they don't have any problems. I tried to find peoples' review to make sure if the company is good. The results were following: I didn't find a lot of complaints especially about new projects. The most popular complain is a delay in delivery time. "They have promised to deliver my apartment on Jan2010. Now its almost Nov 2010, seems the apartment is still not ready to hand over." "I am one of the victims of this tragedy. They promised to deliver it by Aug 2009. Not it is already Aug 2010. Already started paying my EMI. Loss of investment. Demanding the owners penalty for the delay but no response."

But I found a lot of positive reviews like "I looked at Concord Manhattan apartments today, at least my first impression is good. The project plan and idea is good. Even the carpet area shown in the floor plan is also good. " "I recently bought a new apartment in Concorde Manhattans, the deal was very smooth, they gave me site visit 3 times, and even after the booking my SBI loan was processed in 25 days."

As you can see there are different opinions. But up to my mind if company works really bad and has negative reputation, people will tell you about it. And if you find only several complains it doesn't show company in bad light. If I were you, I would deal with Concorde Group without doubts.
Great Halloween Ideas Using Outdated Prom Dresses Online Video Is On The Rise Truck Insurance: How The CSA 2010 Can Harm The Industry Christmas Present Ideas For The Whole Family Charm Offered By Photojournalistic Wedding Photographer Local Philippines: Only in Ilocos Norte by:Allan Leandro Merin Why Use Wigs For Women Pole Barn Kits For Personal Use Holidays In Africa: Important Fashion Accessories For Men Tips For Choosing Ideal Personal Injury Lawyer Art To Make Money Online - What, When & Where Of Online Advertising What are the Favorite Hang-outs of British Teens? by:Benj Krocks Obama and the Debt Ceiling
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.97.157) / Processed in 0.008340 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3125, 975,
Concorde Group review