Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Complaceny is Endangering our Children
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Complaceny is Endangering our Children

I find myself writing today to vent after listening to an MSNBC clip featuring a Mr. Charlie Leocha, member of Consumer travel alliance. Apparently Charlie has been living under a rock his whole life because he can't think of one time when a young child has been used as a bomb or a human shield for the purpose of terrorism or war. Is Charlie not at all curious what our troops have said they have seen in the last 50 years during war. I found 1500 links with video that confirm children have indeed been used as shields and bombs throughout history. I suppose it is entirely possible that Charlie has never used Google, but I highly doubt it. I also think that Charlie is paid to speak against TSA and their pat down procedures and that makes his statements negligible.

I am disgusted with the complacency of people in this country. We have it really good, and if I have to submit myself and my children to a pat down in order to ensure safety so be it. I think the comments made calling the pat down inappropriate and the implication that it is a form of molestation is outrageously out of line. To compare that to the trauma of molestation is an insult in both directions. The woman in the video was not at all inappropriately touching that child. And the claim that being scanned would somehow harm the child? The fact is you get 10.000 times more radiation using your cellphone, than using the body scan Charlie, and I don't see these "concerned parents" protecting their children from that! The fact is our country is in a constant state of war and there are deranged individuals who will harm children in pursuit of their sick agenda.

I think people should be grateful the government in combination with other organizations are willing to take measures to ensure the safety of our country. I am sickened by parents who quite obviously want to take advantage of the situation and cry wolf to get attention and probably a lawsuit. Those parents who took that video and complained are using their child in order to seek profit. I call foul, it's a blatant move and their intent is obvious. If you love your children and value their life, stop fooling yourselves by listening to paid mouthpieces like Mr. Leocha.
An Eczema Guide For Parents Who Wants to Protect Their Child's Skin There's More to Kids' Gifts than Just PSPs Patience. Patience. Patience: Caring for a Child with Autism A Look at the Cadillac Sixteen Shrinky's Guide to Parenting: How to Help Your Troubled Grown-Up Child (Part 3) Tips On How To Choose The Right Day Care For Your Child How Effective is Obesity Treatment in Children? Ways For A Kid To Make Money - Ways For Kids To Earn Money Ways For A Kid To Make Money Online - How a Kid Can Make Money Fast Ways For A Kid To Make Money - Ways For Kids to Make Money Fast RAD Consultancy, LLC, presents a group of highly qualified and dedicated counselors engaged in tackling child behavior problems Easy Ways For A Kid To Make Money - What Are the Easy Ways For Teenagers to Make Money? Quick Ways For A Kid To Make Money - How to Start Generating Money Instantly
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.157.45) / Processed in 0.005116 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2314, 956,