Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Company Christmas Party Ideas to Make the Most Out of Your Party
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Company Christmas Party Ideas to Make the Most Out of Your Party

What's the best thing about parties? The answer: food

, friends, and games. Nothing could even liven up a party than hosting fun and exciting games that your guests can play. Games also encourage everyone to socialize with each other, especially during company parties. Often times, people see their co-workers as strict and boring people because they are used to seeing each other work. Here are some company Christmas party ideas that will allow everyone to mingle and have fun, regardless of their position in the company, whether they are boss or employee.

Guess The Logo game Go through old magazines and cut out photos of advertisements. Make sure that you include the logo. Cut a part of the logo and paste it on a white paper. For example, you can cut half the logo of Pepsi and put it in the paper. During the party, divide the crowd into two or three groups. Show the cut-out parts of the logos one by one, and the group that can guess the logo correctly gets a point. Have at least 15 logos ready. In the end, the group with the most points wins a prize. If you don't have enough budgets for prizes, you can ask the losing group to perform a dance number in front of everyone.

Guess The Song game Divide the crowd into two to three groups. Prepare a playlist that you can play during the game. Make sure that the playlist has songs from different genres, unless you have a theme for your party (for example, a 70's party should have songs from the 70's). To play the game, play one of the songs for 10-30 seconds and the first group to name the title of the song wins a point. You can even add a bonus point to whoever can name the artist that sung the song. To add more excitement to the game, you can ask a participant before the party to sing the songs for you. Give him/her the list of songs so that the singer can hear and practice a few lines before the party starts.

Guess the Employee game This will surely bring out the fun in your party! To play this game effectively, you must have two or three people to help you. They should be people who have been in the company for a long time and/or people who are friendly and knows a lot about other employees. The mechanics of the game is simple: think of trivias about your co-workers, and make the game participants guess who they are. You can divide the participants into several groups. Example questions are, "I make a trip to the coffee maker every 2 hours. Who am I?" or "I don't tell a lot of people about this but I watch cartoons with my daughter and I enjoy it. Who am I?" or "I made a trip to Alaska last year and forgot to buy souvenirs for everyone. Who am I?" Make sure that your questions and trivias are not offensive. Company Christmas Party Ideas to Make the Most Out of Your Party

By: John D. Edwards
Office Holiday Party Ideas to Encourage Everyone's Participation Making Your Own Spring Formal Dress Last time in the pool this Summer - Take care of your watch How To Prevent Identity Theft While Traveling Accident Claims Helpline - Avoiding Slips, Trips and Falls Royal Historical Tours In Rajasthan select The Appropriate Tour Package Cantabria - A Country Of Great Diversity Traveling is not towing personal belongings and every domestic apparatus with you. This Hotels in Norwich - A Christmas treat Lakeside Resort Kelowna - A Perfect Destination For Holiday The world's favourite ski holiday destinations Choose The Best Holiday Hotels In Germany Alice In Wonderland-Finding The Right Halloween Costume
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.165.247) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.013788 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2875, 954,
Company Christmas Party Ideas to Make the Most Out of Your Party Tehran