Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Commercial Trucks And Vehicle Warning Lights
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Commercial Trucks And Vehicle Warning Lights

Commercial Trucks And Vehicle Warning Lights

A couple of weeks ago I was driving north on the truck side of a major highway at

night and of course I saw several, if not many, commercial trucks driving on the road with me. Obviously since it was night they all had their vehicle warning lights on and if you have ever driven in a compact four-door sedan at night alongside a bunch of commercial trucks, you can appreciate how interesting and intimidating it all looks. But I am very thankful that those big trucks have a lot of vehicle warning lights - - in some cases it is an overabundance of lights, but I would be the last person to complain about that because they all serve a purpose.

Because of the large sizes of commercial trucks, they need a number of vehicle warning lights to make sure they are spotted by other cars on the roads. In the right configuration, and even during the thickest of rain and snow, you would be able to see the outline of a truck because of their vehicle warning lights. It is especially important for trucks to have as many lights possible during such inclement conditions because the less visible they are on the road the greater the chance of a collision with other vehicles. While it is a terrible thing to happen if a commercial truck were to collide with a sedan or similarly small car, it is just as bad or even worse for two trucks to hit one another because one or both sides did not have an adequate number of working vehicle warning lights. The carnage of two such large vehicles on the road is potentially catastrophic for the road they are on and the people that are navigating said roads.

While vehicle warning lights are primarily for safety reasons, many truckers have used these lights to "decorate" and customize not only their containers, but their cab and sleepers as well. Considering many of us who driver much smaller vehicles like to adorn our cars with stickers, custom license plates, designer mud flaps and so on, this practice of decorating with warning lights does not exactly surprise me. Quite frankly I not only find these displays attractive and charming, but I also appreciate that it fulfills practical safety requirements

When you see these trucks on the road and their large number of lights at night, be thankful that you can see them - quite literally - miles away.

by: Mark Etinger
You Can Surely Profit From This Car Insurance Tips If You Are Smart Do Auto Shipping Quotes Have Any Importance? Getting A Cheap Auto Shipping A Springtime Sales Way Of Small Auto Fix Shops Tips To Reduce Costs Of Long Beach Teen Car Insurance Why Choose A Custom Motorcycle Parts? Simple Steps On How To Get Cheap Auto Insurance How To Choose Between Refrigerated Vans, Trucks And Reefer Trailers What Determines My Car Insurance Premium? Under The Hood Of American Autos Guides Related To Ibm 00m-605 Automotive Industry Solutions Sales Mastery Test V1 Why Auto Recycling Company Is Required? Benefits For You And Your Automobile When You Use Auto Haulers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.2.122) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.011574 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2357, 952,
Commercial Trucks And Vehicle Warning Lights Alagoa Nova