Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Coach Todd: P90x Shopping List
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Coach Todd: P90x Shopping List

For those who are wondering what I did during the FAT SHREDDER phase of my diet

, I have created this a 7-day table showing exactly what I ate. Obviously you can substitute things that you like, or work for your budget, but this is just a guideline in case you want to follow EXACTLY what I did.

DAY-1: 1900 calories

Breakfast - chocolate reeses shakeology: water/skim milk/shakeology/1 scoop whey protien/adams natural peanut butter, egg white omelette with turkey sausage

AM Snack - almonds, bananna

Lunch - 2 cans solid white albacore tuna (mustard/relish/pepper for taste), strawberries

PM Snack - protien bar

Dinner - chicken breast, steamed broccoli

PM Snack - 1 scoop whey protien

DAY-2: 1900 calories

Breakfast - chocolate reeses shakeology: water/skim milk/shakeology/1 scoop whey protien/adams natural peanut butter, 1 whole wheat english muffin with fruit spread

AM Snack - almonds, bananna

Lunch turkey lunch meat, carrots, protien Bar

PM Snack apple, 1 scoop whey protien

Dinner chicken spinach salad

PM Snack 1 scoop whey protien

DAY-3: 1900 calories

Breakfast - chocolate reeses shakeology: water/skim milk/shakeology/1 scoop whey protien/adams natural peanut butter, Egg White Omelette with turkey sausage

AM Snack almonds, bananna

Lunch chicken spinach salad, cheese stick

PM Snack protien bar

Dinner mahi mahi, sauted: pepppers, onions, zuchini, yellow squash

DAY-4: 1900 calories

Breakfast - chocolate reeses shakeology: water/skim milk/shakeology/1 scoop whey protien/adams natural peanut butter, 1 whole wheat english muffin with fruit spread

AM Snack - fat fee cottage cheese, pear

Lunch - chicken lunch meat, carrots, protien Bar

PM Snack 1.5 scoops whey protien

Dinner lite bbq pulled pork, steamed green beens

PM Snack almonds, bananna

DAY-5: 1900 calories

Breakfast - chocolate reeses shakeology: water/skim milk/shakeology/1 scoop whey protien/adams natural peanut butter, Egg White Omelette with turkey sausage

Lunch turger burger with whole wheat english muffin, strawberries

PM Snack protien bar

Dinner chicken, steamed veggies

PM Snack 1.5 scoop whey protien

DAY-6: 1900 calories

AM Snack - fat free cottage cheese, pear

Lunch turkey lunch meat, carrots, protien Bar

PM Snack almonds, bananna

Dinner chicken spinach salad

DAY-7: 2000 calories

Lunch grilled chicken spinach salad with light balsamic vinegarette, cheese stick

PM Snack protien bar

Dinner turger burger with whole wheat english muffin, steamed veggies

Now of course I ate other items than just what I have shown here, but this is probably about 95% of what I ate. I found the food items that I enjoyed and stuck to it. With fewer food items, it was also easier for me to plan ahead for meals. If we ever went out to eat, I always looked for lean meats with vegetables or chicken salads with no fatty dressings. Also, you need to make sure that you are eating every 2.5-3 hours so that your metabolism does not burn up any of your muscle mass for energy. Its going to take some commitment and determination (I had NO CHEAT MEALS!!!), but I know that with the right variety of foods and a well planned eating schedule, you will succeed!

I hope this example from a week of my fat shredder diet can help you to develop your own plan that works with your tastes, time and budget.

by: Todd Warren
Searching Events Companies Manchester Online The truth about Quickness Review - How to be fast and Agile Simple Funds For Your Financial Crunches Finding The Best Naturopathic Doctor Breast Massage For Breast Enlargement Treat Acne Cysts With A New Natural Skin Treatment Lotion Improve Your Online Presence By Hiring Right Seo Company The Temptation Of Outsourcing Within Different Industries Styled Sneakers For Your Fashion Taste MBT technology design make the good experience of wearing The Family That Eats Waffles Together, Stay Forever Week 9 Indianapolis Colts and the Philadephia Eagles and Mini Reviews of the Rest Amazing Global Information Network Benefits
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.33.41) / Processed in 0.005690 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 106 , 4265, 975,