Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Christmas season in Tagaytay
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Christmas season in Tagaytay

In the Philippines, we have this unique tradition of celebrating Christmas not just on the eve or the day itself, but actually the whole month of December (some would say at least three months of Christmas starting in September when Christmas carols are played almost everywhere).The advantage to the longer Christmas tradition is that we have way more time to be merry and culminate it with a shebang on the New Year (yes, January 1 is still part of the Christmas season on this side of the globe). That's why the weeks leading to Christmas proper can be exciting because Filipinos have "mini" celebrations especially on the weekends with parties and reunions, Christmas shopping, visiting bazaars in various parts of the metro, or simply chilling out and staying overnight outside the home.

For this particular last activity, Tagaytay is the perfect place to have a mini Christmas celebration. Some would actually vigorously campaign that these restful mini vacations are perfect to counter the stress that comes with shopping and preparing for Christmas. Foggy Tagatay is common at this time of the year, and seems to wrap an extra layer of romantic, idyllic haze in the city. And for metro dwellers caught up in the daily grind of work, pollution and stress, this is the perfect setting for a quick Christmas getaway.

In Tagaytay, the best thing to do is nothing more than cocoon in your room, eat to your heart's content and have your favorite coffee brew. Throw in a massage and that's got to be a great way to celebrate Christmas in December. In a city where you have a wide pick of hotels, bed & breakfast places and resorts, the only consideration is how much you'd want to spend for your mini vacay. Christmas season in Tagaytay

Personally, I always go to that place that guarantees me a warm, clean room, good food and coffee that sure beats the more popular brands at very, very reasonable prices on all three mentioned (I have to have more than enough left over to spend on gifts, right?). I always stay at View Park Hotel Tagaytay where rooms start at only Php 1,800, the food's really good at portions that satisfy (rice meals start at Php 95.00), and great brews start at only Php 65. View Park Hotel is situated on the quieter side of Tagaytay, farther from the strip packed with restaurants, cafes and hotels. Not only do I get to enjoy my getaway in peace, I'm also guaranteed top-notch service from the hotel staff who truly cares and is dedicated to make my stay wonderful.

This Christmas, mark into your calendars a quick Tagaytay getaway. Even if for just one night and two days, treat yourself to a de-stressing experience with cooler temperatures, fog and the best sleep you've had in a long time. You'll feel an extra boost of energy when you dive right back to your Christmas preparations, and unlike that person next to you, you won't feel the need to let off steam when malls are more crowded than usual, the lines to the cashier are much longer, and traffic all over the metro is at its heaviest. Christmas in Tagaytay lightens the mood and calms the mind. Completely.

Discover more sweet deals, especially during weekdays, at View Park Hotel Tagaytay. Check out www.viewparkhotel.com for more details regarding rooms, services, amenities and packages. Or contact View Park Manager Ms. Joy Tung at the following contact numbers: 0922-8851516, (046)4835456, telefax (046)8602826 and email address info@viewparkhotel.com. ViewPark Hotel is located at 3500 Calamba Road Sungay East, Tagaytay City (in front of Picnic Grove).
Dubai Tours Oasis Punta Cana First Rate Escape Leads Bookings Price-offs Gastronomical Treats And Tourist Spots Progressive Relaxation Technique, Master The First Time The Supreme Visitors Recommendations To Achieving A Amusing Travel At Mexico The Old Hand's Absolute Recommendations To Traveler Planning To Experience For A Caribbean Trip Buy Traveler's Choice Quality Rolling Luggage Sets Punta Cana World Class Summer Guidelines Villas Schemes Meals And Marvels Arbonne Products Oasis Punta Cana Favorite Trip Tips Reservations Deals Gourmet And Landmarks The Amazing Tourist Options On Acquiring The Wonderful Escapade In Tijuana Roofers Back Logged In Phoenix, Dont Wait 3 Months For Your Roof A Fundamental Tourist Travel Options On Choosing A Amusing Retreat At Puerto Vallarta Cyprus Villas – Your Rental Options Detailed
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.196.27) / Processed in 0.012687 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3660, 954,