Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Christmas Rubber Stamps - 2010
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Christmas Rubber Stamps - 2010

Several years ago stamping parties were a very popular thing

. People were buying all kinds of stamps as well as ink pads to make creative cards. A friend of mine was having a stamping party. I did not think I would be interested in getting into this, but I felt obligated to go. The demonstrator had many different stamps as well as ink pads and colored pens to make your cards. She also had a variety of card stock paper and matching envelopes. The stamps ranched from very general to Christmas rubber stamps. She discussed the importance in making sure the stamps are made of rubber so that they will stamp well and hold their image.

It is an expensive project to get into if you are going to purchase the paper, the pens, ink pads and the stamps. I thought out of all the things that I saw the Christmas rubber stamps would be something that I would use. We often times have gatherings at Christmas so I thought I could use the Christmas rubber stamps to create invitations. I was trying to decide which ink pads to purchase when the demonstrator asked me what my main use for the stamps would be. I explained that I thought I would make invitations. She mentioned that I could also make my own to from gift tags for presents. She suggested that I buy the markers rather than the ink pads. She said if I was not planning on doing a great deal of stamping I could use the markers for other things, where the ink pads are strictly used for stamping.

When my Christmas rubber stamps and other supplies arrived I began experimenting on scratch paper with the stamps and markers. One of the stamps had a pine bough with a pine cone on it. I cut tag size pieces of paper and began making to from tags for gifts. I also used a stamp that had a dove with olive branch image on it for our invitations. I used bright white heavy paper for the invitations and used a blue for the dove and brown and green for the olive branch. I used the same blue marker to write you are invited on the front of the card. They turned out very nice. I also used some of the card stock paper to create bookmarkers that I used the Christmas rubber stamps on. I enjoyed what I made however the projects are quite time consuming. I have a better time creating cards on the computer using clip art and different fonts.

By: dandan
Christmas Table Decorations Ideas - 2010 Horrifying Halloween Hayrides! Timberland Boots Accumulate Clip With Your Need Coca Cola To Africa: You Are Far From Civilization Kerala Tour - Awesomely Beautiful To Relish For Lifetime Elegant And Leisure Moncler Jackets Book One Miami, Fl Summer Trip And Enjoy Ideal Beach Days Or Sightseeing This Year Manchester United captain and then approved Walcott Capello wrong candidate should go to South Africa Come Across London's Unsurpassed Scenic Spots As Well As Advantageous Travel Aids To Visitors Go Off To Score A Once In A Lifetime Trip Sightseeing Across Wonderful Waters With Mediterranean Cru Honda of South Carolina- Holiday Travel Tips Cover your holiday stay abroad with a holiday Travel Insurance Policy Informative Pointers When It Comes To Kyoto Hotels : Prices Services Offered Accessibility To Touris
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.219.166) / Processed in 0.013039 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 3143, 954,