Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Choosing a good wedding photographer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Choosing a good wedding photographer

Being a wedding photographer myself, gives me a pretty good insight as to some of the steps that should be taken by a couple searching for a wedding photographer.

Before you even begin looking for a photographer you should decide on a budget and then try to stick to it if possible. What type pricing can you expect, well you can get packages that range from $500 all the way up to $5,000. .Is the $5,000 dollar package 10 times better than the $500, not always but in some cases yes. You can find aspiring photographers who are great at their craft but are just starting out as wedding photographers. In some cases they`ll go above and beyond to make sure you`re satisfied with their services as they try tobuild a portfolio for themselves.

I've been a wedding photographer in the Montreal area now for about 2 years, not full time, part time. I charge about $1,250 for a complete package. Which is about average for photographers starting out, you can view my website to get an idea of what $1,250 will get you.

Once you've decided on a budget you should decide on a style. There are really two major styles to choose from. The first being, so called Photo journalistic and the other being classic. Photojournalist style is more candid photographer, think of a newspaper photographer. They never make themselves part of the story; they just stay at a distance and snap the photo. Classic style involves lots of posing, the photographer is pretty much telling you how and where to pose. Ideally I feel it makes sense to choose a photographer that is comfortable with both.

Here are some questions you should ask before choosing a photographer.

Does they have references and can you call them?

Do you get a copy of the high resolution files or do they charge extra for them?

Does they have a back up camera?

What camera does they use? If it's something you can get at best buy for $500. Skip it. Most pro level cameras start at $1,500.

Does they charge overtime and if so how much?

Do they offer a free engagment session (great way to know if the photographer is right for you)

Good Luck
How To Select The Best Online Flower Delivery Service? Find out how to Shop for Clip-in Hair Extensions by:Dean Cane How To Find Top Holiday Presents Vitamin D and Prostate Cancer Houston Defense Lawyers And About Your Verdicts Landscape Designers Adelaide: For Those Who Wish To Have Gardens That Are A Living Work Of Art! Why Regular Personal Self-development Is Essential To Succeed For Home-based Business Entrepreneurs Groom Wedding Speech - How To Keep Off Known Disasters In Wedding Speech Delivery How To Know Whether You Are Entitled To A Tax Rebate Why Buy From The Online Wine Companies? Keep Your Las Vegas Shower Drain Flowing Freely Can You Get Fast Personal Loans Online? Watch and Stream Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat Online in HD
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.183.1) / Processed in 0.011822 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2256, 975,