Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Choosing A Designer Wedding Dress
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Choosing A Designer Wedding Dress

Choosing A Designer Wedding Dress

One of the most exciting parts when planning your wedding is choosing your wedding dress for the big day

. Shopping for your perfect wedding dress design is a really enjoyable and fun experience, and one that we enjoy just as much as you!

Weve been asked every question possible down the years, but weve pulled together the most common ones and answered them below. We hope you find them interesting and helpful.

Our top 10 Questions and Answers:

Q: Do I need to make an appointment?

A: Yes, please make an appointment in advance. We always allow extra time for a first visit so theres plenty of time to understand your likes, dislikes, style preferences and to try on a wide variety of dresses.

Q: Do I need to come with my own ideas about the type of dress design I want, or do you prefer to advise me?

A: Every bride is different some come with lots of clippings of designs and features they like and others come as a blank canvass. Were happy to work with your ideas and well always offer our own suggestions too, so whatever you feel comfortable with is fine by us.

Q: Is it a good idea to bring family and friends on my first visit?

A: Again, every bride is different. All I would say is beware having too many people with you as it can be very confusing when youre getting lots of opinions from too many people. Remember, its your wedding so youre the only person that counts!

Q: Do you have dresses in all sizes to try on?

A: Yes, different sizes are not a problem.

Q: Do I need to wear a strapless bra or wear the right pair of shoes?

A: No, its not essential whatever you feel comfortable wearing is fine by us. Weve plenty of shoes in the boutique and youre welcome to try them with any of the dresses you like.

Q: How much do your wedding dresses cost?

A: A popular question! One of the biggest factors in price is the quality of the fabric. An intricate design using the most exquisite fabric could range from 3000 upwards. However, the same design using a different quality fabric could cost less than half that amount, so we really can create the perfect dress for every bride, whatever their budget. The majority of the dresses we design range between 1400 - 3000 for a one-of-a-kind wedding dress.

This compares very favourably with off-the-peg designs which frequently end up being just as expensive when alteration costs are added on. We only charge 60 for all alterations and fittings.

Q: Do you design for plus-size ladies?

A: Absolutely yes. Our designs are suitable for plus-size ladies and new for 2011/12 we have a plus-size range too!

Q: If Ive seen a dress somewhere else that I like and would like to re-create it, or I have my own design idea, can you make the dress for me?

A: Yes, thats not a problem. The beauty of choosing a wedding dress designer is that we can tailor make the dress of your dreams whether thats your own creation or an adaptation of my own designs.

Q: Where is the dress made?

A: Im proud to say all our dresses are 100% made in Ireland by our own team of highly skilled and experienced dress makers and seamstresses.

Q: What accessories can you help with?

A: Weve a wide selection of accessories including veils, tiaras, shoes and jewellery. Brands include Halo couture handmade hair accessories, Emily Jean handmade jewellery, Richard Designs veils, Benjamin Adams and Pink shoes to mention a few.

Q: I plan on going on a diet between now and my wedding. Will that be a problem?

A: No problem, its normal for a bride-to-be to lose weight before the big day. Fittings are done right up to your wedding date, so your dress will be the perfect fit no matter how much your shape may have changed.

by: Chris Fussey
Halloween Kick's Off Shopping Season Stream NCAA Boston College Eagles vs Wake Forest Demon Deacons Online Live via PC Reviewing The Akiles Offiwire Wire-o Binding Machine Work Injury Settlement- Getting Hurt On The Job When You Are Holidays At A Island Santa Fe Dehumidifier Review - The Best Crawl Space Dehumidifier How to Write Advertising Copy to Make Money Online Top Destinations of Golden Triangle Tours of India by:Hariom Arya Self management for effective global human relationship Is Breast Augmentation For You? Trip Over The 10 Secrets To Affiliate Business Home Online Opportunity Selling Tips For Isuzu Trucks Burn Calories for Weight Loss - How to Burn Calories Quick
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.188.111) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.008597 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 52 , 3907, 975,
Choosing A Designer Wedding Dress Pirapozinho