Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Choose ye this day when to be happy: adulthood or childhood?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Choose ye this day when to be happy: adulthood or childhood?

Choose ye this day when to be happy: adulthood or childhood?

Choose ye this day when to be happy: adulthood or childhood

?

The other day I listened to a friend of mine talk about how blessed she is. Nice husband lovely kids, good job, nice house and all that. I smiled as I watched her because she is truly blessed and "has it all together".

The thing that made me think though is the fact that she also talked about her childhood. She had an unhappy childhood, with memories of her dad leaving them and a wild teenage and young adult life. It made me think of the mess my adult life has been, and how wonderful my childhood was.

So here is the question. Do we all have to suffer at one point in our lives? Do we have to have a period of despair? Are happy adults being compensated for a sad childhood? And is an unhappy adulthood punishment for a happy childhood?

Now that I think of it, which would you rather have? Good memories of a loving childhood while you cope with the storms of life and believe for the best? Or suffer a somewhat traumatic childhood knowing you will live happily ever after?

Should I now look at kids who are suffering and in very bad situations and think" you lucky thing"-your life will be so good. Or look at unhappy adults and envy them for having such great childhoods?

In that case though, where do we leave the people who have had unhappy lives from start to finish? Or those who have had it good all through their existence? How does life/God decide who gets to be happy and who gets to suffer...or who gets both?

I have had a bit of both so where does that leave me? I have had good and bad in both stages of my life. Is there anything I can do to have a happily ever after? Most of my adult life hasn't been so good, so does that guarantee me a better later life?

Do we actually have anything to do with how our stories pan out? Some people say it is the choices we make, I don't agree. I, like everyone else has made some really bad choices for which I am happy to accept consequences. But I have also made some pretty good ones which don't seem to be paying offso I ask, is there any need? Should I bother trying to make good of my life? Is it really anything to do with me or am I just a random occurrence whose path has already been dictated?

Mad thoughts I know, but hey
San Francisco: Gay Marriage Laws Are There Opportunities To Make Money With A Part Time Job? Make You Holidays Wonderful By Choosing Riviera Maya Hotels How You Can Offer Along With Air Conditioning Water For Your H2o Treatment? EBARA Submersible Sewage Sump Pump Review Fx Traders: Tips For Getting Started With Forex Trading How To Go Shopping For Prom Dresses 2012 What Topics Should Be Covered In Good Books For Wedding Planners Find Out The Pitfalls Of Purchasing Designer Style Handbags by:Andy Guides Jr Good Tips To Fat Loss For Women How To Start A Public Relations Agency Getting Ready To Jump Back Into The Dating World Your Advised Every Day Allowance For Relaxation
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.218.184) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.004384 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2355, 975,
Choose ye this day when to be happy: adulthood or childhood? Alagoa Nova