Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Children's Discovery Museum by:Mitchell Sussman
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Children's Discovery Museum by:Mitchell Sussman

Children's Discovery Museum by:Mitchell Sussman

On that rare day in my last Palm Springs vacation when it is pouring rain

, I was looking for something to do with my little ones and found the Children's Discovery Museum. Certainly a little different and off the beaten path, it was the perfect attraction to keep the kids occupied while on vacation in the California desert.

A family friendly museum filled with interactive exhibits designed to foster freedom of creativity and the uttermost curiosity in the little ones, it also brought out the little kid in me.

There is more to do here than just look at exhibits, as I mentioned above this is a place where young and old get to interact with the exhibits. All said there are more than fifty hands-on exhibits and activities that are available to bring smiles to the faces of the little ones.

If you are an artist you can pickup a paintbrush and paint designs on an old model Volkswagen. Here kids become a part of the art and get a feel for how it works as well as develop a love for the creative process.

If you have a young budding archeologist, there an opportunity to participate in an archeological dig where dad and the kids can together search and uncover Cahuilla Indian artifact replicas with their own hands.

There is also the opportunity to dress up and play a number of different parts in the process and learn the responsibilities that come with it.

My favorite part of the day was playing with the scientific equipment. Okay, you caught me. I'm a kid at heart. My son and I got to learn how each apparatus works. We also had the opportunity to develop the lessons of working together as a team.

When the day was done the little ones were exhausted, and my wife and I put them to bed early, giving some much needed alone time. A perfect day's excursion on a dreary day in the desert.

The Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert has something for everybody

About the author

Mitchell Sussman is a television producer who has traveled around the world producing travel and adventure programming for Travel Channel, PBS, Fox Sports Net, ESPN and many others. He is a contributor to the website www.palmspringsvacationdiscounts.com
Youth Ministry: Planning Ideas For A Youth - Children's Carnival As An Alternative To Halloween How To Solve Toys Robbing Phenomenon Among Children Kids Parties Tampa: What Is The Latest Entertainment Facility For Children? Moncler Protect The Children Finding The Best Beauty Schools Of California Simple Hairstyles For Teenage Girls Online Shopping Tips - Buying Clothing For Your Children Choosing The Right Wetsuit For Children Teaching Children The Futility Of Arguments Assist Young Children To Master Martial Arts Training Psychic Elizabeth Understands Children Who See Ghosts Summer Safety Tips For Children How To Treat Anxiety In Young Children Without Medication
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.125.171) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.011295 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2265, 956,
Children's Discovery Museum by:Mitchell Sussman Amsterdam