Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Childrens Church
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Childrens Church

Childrens Church

Dont you see the mentality of God? We have been talking about work

. We have been talking about the marketplace and all of the things that we deal with in it. God has given us work and if we tackle tasks tenaciously, if we understand work as an act of worship, we will express our love to God while we are working. But also, this worship continues because due to the compensation, the money made, the fruits of our labor, we can give and finance the bride of Christ, the church. Thus, my work for God can finance the work of God and both can be acts that express gratitude to the Lord Himself.

You see if we just put our money where we wanted to, if God didnt give us any

advice, then we would just give a little bit here, a little bit there, a little bit everywhere and we would miss and turn our back and thumb our noses on the most important thing in the universe, the emerging of the local body of believers. That is why God has given us His advice and expertise on giving.

We have a lot of different givers represented here now. Some of you, when we pass the plate, will not give one dime. And that is good. Every time we take the offering, whether I am leading or someone else is leading, we say, If you are visiting with us for the first time, hold onto your wallets and purses. You dont have to give. Just chill and relax and listen to the music and enjoy the rest of the service. Then we say, If you are a member, it is your time to give. You can chill and relax and enjoy the rest of the service while you are giving. So some of us here are not going to give a dime today and that is OK.

Others give to avoid embarrassment. We kind of feel bad because we have been here for awhile and we know people in our small group or our connection class or work with one of the ministries and they know who we are. So we just put in a couple of dollars. Some of us give like paying dues. We say, You know, my kid really loves Childrens Church.

According to Ed Young, We just got back from the Father-Son Campout. I am going to give a little bit to the church. Or, I love the Singles Ministry. It has helped me a lot. Here is a little bit.

by: Edyoung216
Healing Parental Alienation - 3 Keys To A Successful Reunion With Your Adult Children Kids Camping Gear - Great Camping Gear For Children! Easy Weight Loss For Teens - Surefire Tips To Lose Fat For Teenagers Affordable Dental Insurance For Children Choosing Funky Childrens Bunk Beds Planning A Fun Scavenger Hunt For Children Is Easy! Melvin Mazier Significantly Contributes To Cause Of Children's Welfare Magician London: Not Just for Children's Parties Should Children Be in Beauty Pageants?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.217.228) / Processed in 0.010916 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2298, 956,
Childrens Church