Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Children and Their Trees
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Children and Their Trees

Children and Their Trees

Children and Their Trees

Trees provide children with a place of solitude. Taking a moment out and going to sit beneath a tree is sometimes all we need. Trees also make us brave. Climbing a tree is fun, but it can also be scary and even dangerous. And trees are something that give way to our imagination. In trees we have houses, where children play make believe games. We sit on its branches and imagine what it would be like to live in a forest.Because of children's attachment to and love for trees, it can be difficult for them to understand why a surgeon is on their property tampering with their secret place. But the work tree surgeons do make the tree healthier and more beautiful. So parents, remember to explain that to your little ones. One of my favourite old children's fables about trees is 'The Proud Oak Tree'. "The oak said to the reed that grew by the river, "It is no wonder that you make such a sorrowful moaning, for you are so weak that the little wren is a burden for you, and the lightest breeze must seem like a storm wind. Now look at me! No storm has ever been able to bow my head. You will be much safer if you grow close to my side so that I may shelter you from the wind that is now playing with my leaves.""Do not worry about me," said the reed, "I have less reason to fear the wind than you have. I bow myself, but I never break. He who laughs last, laughs best!"That night there came a fearful hurricane. The oak stood erect. The reed bowed itself before the blast. The wind grew more furious, and, uprooting the proud oak, flung it on the ground.When the morning came there stood the slender reed, glittering with dewdrops, and softly swaying in the breeze."Or what about Shel Silverstein's 'The Giving Tree'. The ultimate story about the relationship between children and trees, where the tree gives everything it can to the boy- branches on which to swing, apples to eat, he even lets the boy cut him down and turn him into a boat to sail. Left as a stump, the tree has nothing left to give the boy, until he returns years later as a man and wants nothing more than a comfortable place to sit.So you see, children love their trees, which is precisely why parents, teachers, and neighbourhoods should do what they can to ensure that local trees can live a long and healthy life.
The Powerful Use of Language and How It Impacts Autistic Children The "Best Interests of the Child" Doctrine The easiest way to help Practice Teeth Care and handling to help Small children Tips for Teens on Becoming Vegetarian Fancy and Functional Baby Boy Shoes Wholesome Values to Instill in Our Children Childrens Storage Learn to Stop Nail Biting in Children Porcelain Dolls - not just for kids anymore Tea Tree Oil Based Acne Products Work Well In Treating Acne In Both Teenagers And Adults Buying Comfortable Beds For Your Kids Fabulous Kids Lehenga Cholis Teen Bank Card Debt Statistics
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.3.255) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.004981 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2366, 956,
Children and Their Trees Amsterdam