Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Children's Party Solution At Last
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Children's Party Solution At Last

Children's Party Solution At Last

It all began when my daughter turned 6 and she wanted a birthday party. I decided to go down the route of playing games we played when I was a girl such as pin the tail on the donkey, musical statues, musical chairs and pass the parcel.

I was sure these games would be great and the only things i had to organise where a parcel, some music and a donkey.

How wrong I was.

The party was a nightmare. First of all musical chairs would work with a 5 piece dining suite, secondly 6 year old girls don't like to dance to progressive rock and lastly but no means least they didn't see the point in spending time passing round a parcel made of brown paper to receive a gift that would serve no purpose what-so-ever in there possesion lead lives.

I was both stressed and gutted. I had tried so hard and even though the food and cake were loved my daughter was a bit quite to say the least.

One year on and I had the same dilemma. I had shoved the 6 year olds party to the back of my mind and had almost forgotten it until 4 weeks before my daughters birthday when she bounded into the kitchen one day and announced that she was 6 years and 11 months old. "Mummy can I have a party for my birthday?". With no mention of the previous years disaster I breathed a deep breath, counted to ten and replied with a tentative "yes".

For 2 weeks i tried to think, asked friends and family and trawled the web for ideas that were both cost effective and fun, fun, fun. I didn't want to organise a field trip to a play room or activity such a s ice skating as they are too young to all be let loose somewhere where toilet breaks and food request would have cost me my bank balance and my sanity but I just couldn't find anything.

My lack of a creative streak holds me back for both thinking of ideas and executing them well so i wanted something that would be run for us. a clown is a little clich and a boy orientated thing in my mind and hair, make-up and dressing up is a bit old for my daughter and her friends so I hit a dead-end.

Thats when I found www.littletreasuresparty.com.

Run by renowned Jewellery Designer Alethea Carey, Little Treasures party is a fantastically brilliant and original idea run perfectly by capable people who know both how to engage with children and also how to create.

Alethea turned up on the party day and instantly connected with the girls. She at once showed them some jewellery and (this was a surprise to my daughter) asked if they would like to make their own piece. They were hooked. for 2 hours the girls laughed, screamed, cheered, giggled and created. They were well behaved, totally engrossed and having a really great time.

At the end they each got given a presentation box with their piece of jewellery inside and went home with it.

That evening, and for the next few days, I received phone call after phone call asking me where they could reach the jewellery party lady and how I had come up with such a fantastic idea. i even spoke to mums I'd never even met before and have found some really genuine friends.

Now it's 11 months on from that wonderful day and I am having no problms with what to do this year... we are going to make fairy wings with Alethea Carey.
When Children Learn Times Tables Well This Helps Develop Maths Confidence The Importance Of Nutrition In Children Safeguard The Interests Of Children While Getting Divorced Children's Christmas Gifts The Effects of Failed Relationships/Marriages on Children Designer Children Athletic Shoes Manufactured To Resist Winter Strategies That Are Used To Effectively Treat Adhd In Children How To Get Best Online English School Indigo Children & Psychic Abilities What Do Children Most Desire To Understand? Is Independence An Important Factor For Growth In Children How To Foster A Culture Of Entrepreneurship In Your Children Android Gps App Great Way To Track Your Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.160.61) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012923 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3405, 956,
Children's Party Solution At Last Copenhagen