Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Children And Driving
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Children And Driving

Children And Driving

While we were hanging around my house, we were trying to think of ways that we could

earn a few dollars to buy some ice cream from the ice cream store up the street. Suddenly, we had the brilliant idea to ask my mother if we could wash her car for her. My mother eyed us suspiciously before agreeing, and to work we went.

We dug around the garage until we were able to find a bucket and some soap. Then we had to hook up the hose in the backyard and drag it around to the front yard to where my mother's car was parked. Everything was going fine, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary until we were inside of her car vacuuming it out. While inside her vehicle, I was passing my friend the vacuum hose through the middle of the two front seats when I accidentally hit the gear shift in the middle of the car. Somehow, I had managed to knock the car out of park and into neutral. However, I didn't realize what had happened at the time...that is until the car started rolling backwards down the driveway.

Within a matter of seconds, I jumped into the front seat and slammed my foot on what I thought was the pedal that would stop the car. Luckily, I was right- and the car stopped where it was. Because I wasn't sure what had happened, or why the car was moving, I told my friend to run inside and tell my mother what had happened and ask her to come outside. In no time, I saw my mother emerge from the house in a panic as she somehow wedged me out of the driver's seat so that she could put the car back into park.

My friend and I were able to finish washing the car, but not without my mother sitting right there watching us. I felt bad, and today, I realize that it could have been a lot worse if we hadn't reacted the way that we did. It just goes to show you that even when parents don't think it's going on, their kids are watching what they are doing when they are behind the wheel of a car. After all, how would I have known to stop the car if I hadn't observed my mother doing it so many times? Besides observing the positive things that their parents do while driving, children also pick up on the negative things as well. For instance, bad driving habits such as driving with your knee or with one hand or talking on the cell phone, etc...These are all things that children observe. Then, as they get older and eventually arrive at a point where it is time for them to get their driver's licenses, they unknowingly adopt some of these bad habits!

by: David Williams 2
From Natural Conception to Adoption—Having a Child Your Way Baby Boy Gifting Option No Es Mentira: La Sopa De Cebolla De Julia Child Es Divina!!!! Physical Inactivity and its Link with Weight Problems in Children eDEXdeals Knowledge 4 Kids Insurance School – How to Choose the Best Insurance School- Which Training Programs are Best? Art and Crafts for children Online Insurance School – Does it Really Work? Copeing With ADHD in Your Child 8 How to Discipline a Disobedient Child How To Provide For The Care Of Your Minor Children With A Last Will And Testament Wooden Swing Sets & Tricycles Provide An Easy Source Of Exercise For Children Read More: Http://ww
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.227.111.33) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.012008 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2569, 956,
Children And Driving Tehran