Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Children And Asthma-our future!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Children And Asthma-our future!

I now believe my son can truly enjoy his childhood without depending on his asthma inhaler

. Research about children and asthma can be very daunting and conflicting.My son has suffered with this condition since birth and seeing him struggle for so many years made me very protective of him.I have watched him take his medication all of this time with no complaints. In my eyes, he truly is a special son.There have been times my boy would have to spend days in the hospital due to a chest infection that would suddenly cause him to stop breathing.During my boys's hospitalization, I felt that I was doing the right thing by listening to the advice of the so-called experts.They advised me to use different dosages and change to the latest drugs, which they claimed had a better success rate. As my child became older, he began to question the type of medication he was taking.I tried to answer my son's questions; however, I did not know many of the answers.One question that comes to mind is the time he stated, "Children and asthma should have a greater say in what drugs we take."He went on to say, "I noticed I could control my breathing when I focused on you, mum. Couldn't that be a part of my medication, instead of always reaching for the asthma inhaler?"After listening to my son, I realized there was something to this statement. I began to look for other ways to help aide children with asthma. I found a wealth of information on the web, some of it good and some of it far out there, for instance:- Placing stones around a child's bed supposedly helps his asthma- Drinking water from a natural spring lake before bed-Drinking black tea before bed- Ensuring your child wore a cotton hat whilst he sleptThese ideas where somewhat far-fetched; however, a method that held my attention was info about how to quit using your asthma inhaler within a short period.Doctors are not always the only alternative to treating children with asthma attacks.Do you know drug companies are aware of simple ways to help your children stop using their asthma inhalers? Yet they refuse to tell you for fear your children will no longer need their medications.This takes me back to the many times doctors kept on changing the brand of drugs my son was taking.This made me more interested in alternative medicines for asthma. I decided to try these ideas. Over a period of weeks, I noticed some changes:-My boy began to sleep through the night-He could go a few days without the use of his inhaler-He took up sporting activities-I actually watched him sprint for the bus, whereas before he would wait for the next one.

By: derek
Child Support FAQs AND Spousal Support FAQs Hudson Honda Sponsoring ‘HoBOOken Halloween 5K Race and Scary Scurry Kids Run' Camping with tech dependant teens Has your Child displayed Anxiety Symptoms? Why You Should Teach Your Child a Second Language Getting Pregnant Quickly - How Can I Conceive A Kid Now? Child Pool Safety Little Kids Bikes Made Specifically For Really Little Kids Teenage Bullying Is The Level At Which Victims Are Faced With An Even More Sophisticated Form Of Taunting Parenting Orders and Child Abduction Teenage Girl Bullies - Jealous Of The Victims They Abuse? Some Common Wedding Anniversary & Boy Christening Gifts Military Divorce Attorneys Lynchburg VA:Child Custody
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.22.169) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012231 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2696, 956,
Children And Asthma-our future! Vairano Patenora