Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Chelsea Handler Tickets - Chelsea Handler Tacks On Dates To Current Tour
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Chelsea Handler Tickets - Chelsea Handler Tacks On Dates To Current Tour

Chelsea Handler Tickets - Chelsea Handler Tacks On Dates To Current Tour

It's only fitting that comedienne Chelsea Handler's tour is sponsored by Belvedere Vodka

. She did title her second best-selling book Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea, after all, and has praised her favorite brand of vodka on her own show as well as when she appeared as a guest on Larry King Live recently. Chelsea's current tour, dubbed Belvedere Vodka Presents Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang, kicked off in Chicago on March 10. Although the host of E! Entertainment's Chelsea Lately was slated to wrap up her tour, fans can still get their hands on Chelsea tickets because she has announced plans to extend her tour.

"I finished what was supposed to be my Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang national tour and realized I had left out half of the country. It would be neglectful to the rest of the pharmacies throughout the country to stop now," Chelsea said in a statement in her signature self-deprecation. The newly expanded Belvedere Vodka Presents Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang Tour will see Chelsea stopping in cities like Cleveland, Ohio; Toronto, Ontario; Newark, N.J.; Pittsburgh, Pa.; Honolulu, Hawaii; Nashville, Tenn.; Chicago, Ill.; San Antonio, Texas; New Orleans, La.; Baltimore, Md.; Charlotte, N.C.; Tampa, Fla.; Milwaukee, Wis.; St. Louis, Mo.; Columbus, Ohio; Indianapolis, Ind. and Anaheim, Calif.

The launch of the Belvedere Vodka Presents Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang Tour coincided with the release of Chelsea Handler's third book, Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang (Grand Central Publishing) premiered at the top spot on the New York Times' Bestsellers List and follows her previous two collections of hilarious essays: 2005's My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands (Bloomsbury) and 2008's Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea (Simon Spotlight).

Prior to embarking on her latest national tour, Handler offered insight into what fans can expect from the comedy tour to Broadway World, saying, "I have made a recent living making fun of every person in Hollywood, so I'd like to take this tour as an opportunity to get back to my roots and make fun of myself along with the rest of America and of course, Spain. Godspeed."Chelsea Handler Tickets - Chelsea Handler Tacks On Dates To Current Tour

Although Chelsea Handler's latest book devotes more than a few pages to her relationship with Ted Harbert, President and CEO of Comcast (with owns E!), the couple called it quits earlier this year after four years together. At the time of their split, a rep for E! told Us Magazine, "The couple is no longer residing together. Ted has nothing but the highest regard for Chelsea both personally and professionally."

According to UsMagazine.com, Handler didn't stay single for long and is currently dating animal trainer and host of the Animal Planet show Into the Pride Dave Salmoni. The newly-minted couple met when Salmoni appeared on Chelsea Lately and Chelsea recently gushed to Us Weekly, "He's really cute. It's nice to date somebody who can protect you from a bear or a lion." Hopefully Salmoni won't mind if Handler writes about him in her next best-seller!

by: Pat Smith
Christmas in Barcelona Planning A Budget Last-minute Excursion? Learn About These Instructions On Ways To Land Grab Travel Planning That Relaxing Lake Tahoe Weekend Getaway? Peruse These Instructions On Ways To Land Nab Lak Uncover London's Sought After Parks As Well As Valuable Visit Aids For Travelers Ways To Save On Cuba Holidays Up To Date Info When Deciding On Fine Dining For Worry Free Memphis Trips The South Is Perfect All Year Round Get Information On How To Score Grand Discounts On Myrtle Beach Planning A Dream Last-minute Adventure? Learn About These Tips On How To Score Land Travel Packages Economical Lodging Plane Tickets Along With Walking Tours For Impressive Visits In Puerto Rico Carib Researching A Dream Salt Lake City Adventure? Read These Tips On Ways To Score Unbelievable Travel D How To Reserve Your Miami Summer Trip In Order To Get Perfect Beach Days Or Museums Now Make Sure You Search Cheap Milwaukee Holidays In Order To Take Part In And Many More Attractions Wit Make The Most Of Traveling
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.228.178) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.013949 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3188, 954,
Chelsea Handler Tickets - Chelsea Handler Tacks On Dates To Current Tour Tel Aviv