Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Cheap Website Traffic - The Secret Of Getting Fresh Cheap Website Traffic Now
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cheap Website Traffic - The Secret Of Getting Fresh Cheap Website Traffic Now

There is something called cheap website traffic for sure! Heck

, there's even free website traffic! But in this article I wanted to talk about a few cheap website traffic methods I personally use that can bring upwards of a few thousand visitors per day!

The best cheap website traffic you will ever get your hands on is either PPC on the content network, or PPV traffic from contextual traffic sites. The PPC on the content network can be as cheap as a few pennies per click and PPV will most certainly be under $0.05 per view of your site.

PPC stands for "Pay-Per-Click" and is considered the best and easiest form of advertising. I would disagree with them, because PPV is far cheaper and can be even more targeted depending on what you decide to show your "views" on.

Pay per View is where somebody has adware installed on their computer, this is 100% legal, and it's financed by advertisers. That's where we come in. We want to target these people with our ads when they visit specific websites online, thus PPV.

Our website will be launched in a pop-up window when they visit a specific website that we choose. So let's say we have a "special book club", which could be very real, then we can have our opt-in box pop-up over sites like Amazon, Barnes and Noble etc. This would mean that our site is popping up on related sites to books. Perfect! Each time the window pops up, you pay for your view.

So let's say you have a $0.015 per view. One and a half cent per view. If 1,000 people with adware installed visit Amazon you would then get 1,000 "views" or pop-ups shown to the world and you pay per view. That would mean a total spend of $15 for those 1,000 views.

Since you would be popping up on related websites you would be paying very little money for highly related ads. It is almost impossible to get this kind of cheap website traffic. In the last 24 hours I send over 2,000 visitors to one of my site and paid less than $50 for it! Out of these 2,000 visitors a good chunk signed up to my newsletter. I didn't get any sales, but it's still a bunch of leads I can follow up with and sell my products, affiliate products etc too

This is the best form of cheap website traffic that I've found so far, although I'm mostly an expert at free traffic methods.

by: Christopher Stigson
Free Website Traffic - What You Should Know About Free Website Traffic Revealed How To Make Your First Dollar Online How To Make Money Online Quickly: Immediate Financial Assistance Eight Easy Facebook Etiquette Tips For The Rest Of Us Anyone Know Free Online Reverse Lookup The Pros And Cons Of Studying In An Online School Internet Web Site Promotion Rules How To Get Followers On Twitter Sexy New Smart Phone Release Buy online - blogs from Xtreme Blogs System From Early Beano To Online Bingo Internet Marketing Advice By The Professionals Internet Marketing For Colleges Is Becoming A Trend
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.211.134) / Processed in 0.011723 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2418, 973,