Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Cheap Bali Holidays
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cheap Bali Holidays

Cheap Bali Holidays

Cheap Bali Holidays

Bali is often known as the Island of Gods and was selected the 'Best Island in the World' in 2010 by Travel and Leisure magazine and a few times over the last 10 years. It is the perfect dream destination with the most amazing scenery there is in Indonesia.

Cheap Bali holidays offer the friendliest locals, ancient traditional villages, white sandy beaches, rice terraces on green hills, volcanic peaks, vibrant night life in Kuta, the most luxurious hotels without the price tag of the exotic tropical destinations in the Caribbean or the Pacific.

Cheap Bali Holidays- Bali Facts:Cheap Bali Holidays

Bali is the world famous Indonesian island located between Java and Lombok

Population: 3.6 million- of which 93% Hindu and 7% Muslim

Area: 5632 squared kilometres- 153 x 112 km

Capital city: Denpasar

First inhabited by Austronesian people in 2000 BC

Culture influenced by Indian- Hindu and Chinese and people are related to the people of the Philippines, Oceania and Indonesian archipelago.

Bali is very popular by honeymooners, singles, backpackers, or people of all ages from different backgrounds.

It is Indonesia's Hindu majority island with a very peaceful and spiritual energy and the welcoming locals.

Kuta is the center of most action in Bali, and Bunot just surfing and night life. You will find many beautiful hotels near Kuta as well. But the amazing island culture is best experienced in the little Balinese villages all over the island with the kindest and most hospitable locals and dancers in the most colorful costumes dancing in different ceremonies and festivals.

Then you have Ubud for markets of handicrafts and paintings, Nusa Dua for luxury resorts, Sanur for watersports and restaurants.

Cheap Bali Holidays Tips:

I just love Bali. I spent 5 days there with my ex in 2006 and it was the best holiday I've ever had! We flew from Melbourne to Bali via Singapore and spent 2 nights in Singapore as well. Taxis, drivers, nice restaurants, night clubs and lots of shopping, Marriott Singapore and Ramada Resort in Bali- with staff discounts through work.. all quite cheap. The biggest expense was the airfare and I was given an upgrade to business class so it didn't matter that I paid 1000 Australian dollars for a return ticket to Bali, it was well worth it!

It is quite cheap to hire a private chauffeur to drive you around the island all day, stopping at different locations, but do not forget to negotiate the price to even get a better deal.

Bali is a cheap destination and even cheaper now with the devaluation of Indonesian currency during the world economic crisis.

You have many budget hotels and resorts to choose from, some being eco-friendly and some holiday packages offer daily yoga sessions.Cheap Bali Holidays

Main beach in Kuta as well as other beaches on the western side of the island has become a major surfing destination thanks to also the lack of dangerous rocks and reefs and you can book surfing lessons at great prices, but the east side of the island has calm seas.

Leather, jewellery, antiques, handicrafts- batik, stone and wooden carvings, painted art and silverware, casual and tailored clothing all make Bali a cool place forinexpensive and great value shopping.

Balinese food is usually hot and spicy with aromatic herbs and coconut milk. Rice is the staple food in Bali, served with vegetables, a little bit of meat or fish and some condiments. This is all cooked in the morning and is eaten throughout the day when needed. Well I know this much, eating out is very cheap in Bali!

http://www.cheapvacation-ideas.com/cheap-bali-holidays/
Stonemason in Ireland Top 5 Beach Resorts in Thailand A Trip To The World Of John Rocha Jewellery Collections Car Hire service in USA offers a smooth, safe and memorable trip!! Jamaica – A Famous Tourist Destination Par-3 Paradise Is Found At Las Vegas' Rhodes Ranch Golf Course Day Tour in Alexandria from Alexandria Hotels, Alexandria Egypt tours The best place to avail cufflinks in Australia within a reasonable price Sal rossa Ibiza is an ideal destination to escape the chore Attractive deals in buying American flags and flagpoles Villas on Rent – What they are Offering you Rental Accommodation in Holidays Rental Villas to Explore the Nature's Creatures
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.73.97) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.014374 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 3805, 954,
Cheap Bali Holidays Copenhagen