Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Chapman Wants Ian Woosnam's Title
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Chapman Wants Ian Woosnam's Title

Chapman Wants Ian Woosnam's Title

Ian Woosnam looks like he can top the European Senior Order of Merit table soon however one person is standing in his way, Sam Torrance

. The competition between the two of them could be extremely tight. However the subplot of the rookie of the year race is just as exciting.

Rookie of the year has the contention of Roger Chapman who is ninth position of the Senior Order of Merit. Chris Williams, South African, and Gordon Brand Jnr, Scotland are all in contention of the title.

There will be huge amounts of tension between this trio at the Casa Serena Open in Czech Republic next week. However if there is a win from Peter Senior or Mike Harwood this will put them both in full contention.

Chapman has been leading the rookies since turning 50 in May due to his consistency. He has had three top five finishes so far. He has third place in Son Gual Mallorca and tied third in the Irish Seniors Open.

He has said recently that he thought he should have won both of the tournament and if not both then have the lead going into the final round.

Forgan sponsored Woosnam won the Rookie of the Year trophy at the Senior Tour Annual Dinner at Woburn last week. Chapman is looking to take this title and will be the third Englishman to claim the honour after Carl Mason and Kevin Spurgeon. "What a great player Woosie would be to follow," said Chapman. "It would be an honour to win Rookie of the Year. I didn't do it on the main Tour so I'd like to do it on the Senior Tour.

"I have had six top ten finishes so far so I can't grumble. I'm hoping to get into the top five in the Order of Merit and I'd like to get that done and dusted before Tour Championship.

"I've played well - I maybe should have won the first two events but I'd been out of the equation for four or five years and it was a case of getting used to the nerves again.

"At first I was dipping my toe in the water but it would have been nice to have won one of the first two when I was up there. I could have relaxed a bit more after that. I've really enjoyed it, though, and I feel happy with the way that everything has gone.

"The players that have come through this year are all tournament winners. You have Mike Harwood, who won some big tournaments on the main Tour, Gordon Brand Jnr who is ex-Ryder Cup, and Marc Farry and Peter Senior who have both won on Tour. They are all great players and it makes me proud to be leading them all."

by: Sarfaraz Khan
Don't Tell Me You Are Always Hungry! I Have The Perfect Cure, Want Some? Sterilization Made Easy With The Modern Autoclave Chiropractor In Marietta Ga | The Facts On Bone Injuries: Stress Fractures Free Website Hosting Or Paid? Here's How To Decide Rob Poulos's Fat Burning Furnace Weight Loss Program Review Where Does Valentine's Day Come From, And Why Celebrate? The Inside Scoop On The Hottest Accessories For The Christian Biker And How They're Bridging The Gap Maryland Criminal Records & Maryland Court Records North Dakota Criminal Records & North Dakota Court Records South Dakota Criminal Records & South Dakota Court Records Idaho Criminal Records & Idaho Court Records Florida Criminal Records & Florida Court Records Michigan Criminal Records & Michigan Court Records
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.222.12) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.011853 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2569, 952,
Chapman Wants Ian Woosnam's Title Tehran