Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Cervical Mucus And Getting Pregnant With A Boy Baby
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cervical Mucus And Getting Pregnant With A Boy Baby

I often write about fertility and choosing your baby's sex. The other day, I received an email asking if I could "explain how to use cervical mucus to conceive a boy." I had to respond that although I could explain this method (and I will go into it briefly in this article), I don't believe that this method is the best one to use if you have your heart set on conceiving a boy baby. I will explain exactly why this is in this article, and will tell you what I believe is a better way to get the results you want.

The Basis Behind Cervical Mucus And Conception: (For A Boy Or A Girl): I'd like the briefly explain why it is so important to monitor your ovulation no matter which gender you want. Obviously, every women has an "optimal" time in her cycle when she can get pregnant. However, if you are wanting one gender over another, then early in your ovulation cycle is much better for girls, whereas later in your cycle is much more likely to produce a boy. (There are a few other criteria that also greatly help determine gender, butovulation is one of them.)

So, if you approach this as though you are shooting at a dart board with a blind fold on, then you have roughly an equal chance of having either a boy of a girl. But, if you can figure out when you ovulate and act accordingly, then this will obviously greatly help your results.Cervical Mucus And Getting Pregnant With A Boy Baby

Cervical mucus is one way that women predict their ovulation. Other methods are ovulation predictors andbasal temperature monitoring. It's incredibly important to find the one that is most reliable for you if you are trying to influence you baby's gender.

How Cervical Mucus Supposedly Works To Get A Boy And Why I Believe It's Not The Best Way: The cervical mucus method was made popular by Dr. Shettles. I agree with it only on the basis that it's vital to properly track your ovulation if you want a boy. However, I don't believe that it is accurate enough. Here's why.

You are asked to take daily stock of and then track the consistency of your vaginal mucus (particularly on the cervix). Then, you are to notice and note the changes in it. Specifically, in the beginning of your cycle, it will be thick and whitish. However, as the egg approaches ovulation, the mucus becomes clear, rubbery in consistency (often said to have the texture of egg whites) and much, much thinner.

However, some women's mucus does not change as dramatically as others and other factors can effect it's look and texture. More importantly, even if a woman can read these changes, they only tell you that ovulation is on it's way and is coming. But, it doesn't pinpoint it exactly.

If you are wanting to conceive a boy, you need to know the exact day. Because if you want a son, you needconceiveon the exact day of ovulation or the day after. Any earlier than thismayget you a daughter.

Yes, the Shettles method suggest chartingyour mucus for months so you can see a trend, but who has the patience for this or wants to leave this to chance?

ABetter Way To PredictWhen You Can ConceiveA Boy:It is for these reasons that I believe ovulation predictors (I prefer saliva)are much better. They not only give you a tip off, they show you exactly when without a shadow of a doubt. And, you can not afford to guess or be inaccurate when you only have a small window in which to conceive your son.

Of course, there are other variables you'll need to worry about. You can also use specific intercourse positions and alter your vaginal acidity to make it more neutral to the boy sperm. You'll need to do all of these things to maximize your chances to get a boy.

Many people make the mistake of not addressing every thing that they can do to choosetheir baby's gender. They may just try one of the methods, hoping for the best. But, if you are really serious about having a male baby, it doesn't make sense to go half way when with just a little additional effort, you could greatly alter your outcome to get the results you want.

Conceive A Boy is a website I set up to make the process of having a son a bit easier. I've included tips, hints, and resources (saliva ovulation predictors, ways to alter your acidity and PH, etc) to help couples who wish to conceive a son using natural and inexpensive methods. Check it out if you like at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/
Natural Strategies To Conceive A Son: Getting Pregnant With A Boy Naturally Guidelines in Choosing Cheap Summer Camps for Teens IPad, Kindle, Nook: Good Christmas Gifts for Children? Applause for God – A Fun Bible Object Lesson for Your Kids Eternal Encouragement – A Fun Bible Object Lesson for Your Kids The Glad-o-Meter – A Fun Bible Object Lesson for Your Kids Lessons From the Rainbow – A Fun Bible Object Lesson for Your Kids Let the Earth Rejoice – A Fun Bible Object Lesson for Your Kids Meditating on God – A Fun Bible Object Lesson for Your Kids Sappy Christians – A Fun Bible Object Lesson for Your Kids Sorrowful Sobs – A Fun Bible Object Lesson for Your Kids Yesterday Was Better – A Fun Bible Object Lesson for Your Kids Halloween, Pumpkin Stands, Little Kids & the Tax Man
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.114.142) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013255 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4561, 956,
Cervical Mucus And Getting Pregnant With A Boy Baby Copenhagen