Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Celebrity Makeup Secrets
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Celebrity Makeup Secrets

Celebrity Makeup Secrets

Celebrity Makeup Secrets

Be spoiled like a star!

When you step on the red carpet, you are not allowed to make image mistakes...

You must be beautiful, relaxed, and you must shine like a star. Here are somemakeup fashion secrets and celebrity make up tricks revealed by the beauty care experts from Hollywood so you can learn how to adapt thesemakeup fashion tricks and techniques in your homeCelebrity Makeup Secrets

Makeup secrets to create a perfect skin

Rosanna Arquette's cosmetician recommends this for a special summer day, a slight desquamation, which can hydrate your skin and which doesn't stimulate the activity of sebaceous glands activity.

In order to do it at home, you must use an exfoliating serum, based on lactic acid, then help your skin get back your tonus, with a mask made of a cup of yoghurt and a teaspoon of olive oil, which must be removed after 20 minutes.

Hollywood Makeup Secrets for a unique hairstyle

Darryl Hannah's hair stylist recommends these makeup secrets for lively hair. A very hydrating shampoo, obtained according to a controversial recipe based on champagne and black truffles, which makes your hair silky and voluminous.

In order to imitate this procedure, apply on your hair a balm like mask, a very hydrating one, which will make your hair look shiny. It would be recommended to use a mask based on vegetable oils, like wheat germs or avocado fruit. Massage gently into the scalp, in order to stimulate the growing of your hair.

Makeup secrets and tips for your nails

Rachel Griffiths chiropodist, a star well known from the HBO series "Underground", tells that a perfect chiropody can help you to be for ever smiling. Moreover, your hands and your legs have some sensitive points which, through massage, help to release the stress.

At home you can fill a basin with warm water, and add a few olive oil drops. Massage efficiently your heels using a pumice.

Make Up tips and tricks for perfect makeup

"Nothing can cheer you up more than a lipstick which matches your lips very well, irrespective of what happens in your life", advises make-up artist of the hip-hop star, Eve.

Apply this suggestion, trying a more daring shade on your lips, like strawberry red for example. With a paint brush, underline your lips with lipstick, then apply a layer of gloss. A change in your daily makeup routine will instantly cheer you up!

Secret makeup tricks for your Body

Stars like Salma Hayek or Jennifer Lopez appeal to spa services, which include aromatherapy, body treatments and special massages.

In your environment you can improvise a spa, decorating your room with candles and pouring in your aromatherapy bowl, essential oils. For a massage, combine four table spoons of olive oil with two table spoons of essential lavender oil. Start by massaging your legs, then go on until each part of your body is spoiled.

Star makeup secrets

Which beauty care product is indispensable for Catherine Zeta Jones? And what would be the magic make up remover in Victoria Beckham's bathroom? Here are somemakeup fashion secrets revealed by some of the most beautiful women in the world...

Natalie Portman: "If you go out, in order to go to a movie, which may not be very funny and you want to look perfect from the beginning of the movie, till its end, choose a waterproof mascara. It won't flow on your face if you happen to cry! "

Victoria Beckham: "When I appear on TV, I letmakeupartists do their job using their make up tricks and techniques to make me up. But in general I apply makeup myself. And I always remove the makeup with wet napkins especially made for the skin of babies."

Naomi Campbell: "I think that the most important aspect concerning my makeup is foundation. Which is why this is exactly what you'll always find in my bag."

Cindy Crawford: "If you put on a little makeup, obviously it won't spoil so quickly. You should put on your makeup in no more than 5 minutes; 15 if you go to a more sophisticated dinner."

Kate Winslet: "I rarely use my hair dryer it dries my hair in an unpleasant way. And I don't use hair styling products. They are boring, aren't they? "Celebrity Makeup Secrets

Liz Hurley: "People believe that I had a facial lift. Well, I didn't, this is the effect of tidy, well brushed eyebrows."

Catherine Zeta Jones: "In order to highlight my eyes, I am absolutely sure that the eyelashes winding up device is wonderful. Each time when I am tired I wind up my eyelashes and it seems that my day begins once more!"

Actresses, TV presenters, singers and in general feminine stars impose the fashion. Women whose photos appear in magazines make us believe that they are authentic beauties. Well, the truth is far from the image which stylists teams try to deliver to us.

What's important to understand is that these makeup secrets are available to everyone, and not reserved for the rich and famous. It is not surprising at all that many stars have serious skin problems. A lot of divas have imperfections which makeup artists cover with skill using makeup secrets they have spent years developing. Don't forget when you see these incredible stars in magazines, they have the benfit of image editor programs, which are nicely adjusted.
Five Hottest Summer Fashion Trends 2011 Guide to Autumn Makeup Spring 2010 Makeup Trends Eyeshadow Buying a Franchise: No experience? No worries! Anago Cleaning Systems- Franchise Review How To Find The Best Holiday Travel Bargains Dream Holidays at Villas in Bali Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide Beth Haworth-The Disney trip will not be so costly anymore Some Tips For Women Travelers To India How To Find Travel Bargains Travel in Crimea and Ukraine Getting The Best Deal In Miami Beach Condos Enjoy The Golden Triangle Tour Of India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.80.15) / Processed in 0.008531 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 58 , 5485, 954,
Celebrity Makeup Secrets