Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Catch An Online Affair - 5 Steps To Make Sure Your Spouse Isn't Hiding Anything!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Catch An Online Affair - 5 Steps To Make Sure Your Spouse Isn't Hiding Anything!

Catch An Online Affair - 5 Steps To Make Sure Your Spouse Isn't Hiding Anything!

The fact is that in this day and age, every spouse should learn how to catch an online affair

. Not only are online affairs rising in popularity (50% growth since 2005), they're also becoming harder and harder to track with conventional methods.

With Facebook and other social networks becoming the newest platform for extramarital relationships. So how do you know your wife or husband is guilty of an online affair?

How do you catch an online affair?

#1 - They'll always be shifty when you come around the computer. For example, they may start questioning your intent when you're on the computer, or when you approach them while they're on the computer. A good way to really put your spouse on the spot is to bring them a cup of hot chocolate or something one day while they're on the computer. Plop down on their lap saying you made them a surprise and see how they react.

#2 - It's really easy to keep your browsing hidden from most conventional methods of tracking. It's easy to delete your history, your cookies, anything else that could be incriminating. So, if you notice that your history is deleted fairly often, but you're never the one to do it, then that's something you should take note of.

#3 - Check the trash folder for any out of place files. Many times, especially if your spouse is less than tech-saavy, they'll leave traces of their activity on the computer in the trash folder. This is a great place to start your investigation.

So there you have it, 3 tells of your spouse's affair that should work for most people. But what do you do if you're spouse is really clever, and you're just not getting anywhere using conventional methods?

Well, you have two options:

#4. You can run your spouse's name through an email tracking service. Basically, what this will do is tell you if they have any email addresses, FaceBook or other social accounts, or phone numbers that you don't know about. Email tracking is cheap and efficient, which makes it a great tool for the average suspicious spouse. This is actually something I wish that I'd done, because it would've let me know about my wife's hidden FaceBook accout that she used to communicate with her spouse.

#5. If the email tracking didn't lead you to anything, then it's time to bring out the big guns. I highly recommend you pick up a professional level Key Logger (I used Sherlock Pro, but more on that later)

What's a Key Logger?

It's a covert program that you can install on your computer that will automatically record everything done on that computer, even taking screen shots automatically for you to print out and use as physical, court-worthy evidence. Installing a KeyLogger will show you every website visited, every email sent, and every conversation had through that computer.

The great thing is that Key Loggers are not only completely undetectable, but they're impossible to uninstall without your approval, making them a great tool for the curious spouse. Sound too good to be true? My recommendation is that you try and learn more before doing anything, so that you know exactly what you're getting yourself into.

by: Jack R. McLaddel
Burberry Fashion Products Online Sale Chat online Buy Research Papers Online Time to Sell Apple iPhone Parts Online Online Hotel Booking Made Simple Packers At Patriots Live Sunday Night Nfl Football Stream Online Schedule Get Concert Schedule Updates with the John Mellencamp Tour Date Online Online Poker Players The Wholesale Handbags Sale Online Advantages Of Trade Forums Over Traditional Media International Background Checks Online Check Criminal Background And Records Online Unsecured Loans Online – Easy To Get Collateral Free Loans
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.129.100) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.006095 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3369, 973,
Catch An Online Affair - 5 Steps To Make Sure Your Spouse Isn't Hiding Anything! Vairano Patenora