Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Carry Perfume Oils With You When You Travel
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Carry Perfume Oils With You When You Travel

I like to keep a suitcase packed for travel and ready to go

. I keep enough clothing in it for a three day trip and enough underwear for about five days. I dont have to wonder when its time to go all I have to do is grab my two bags and throw them in the car. I also keep assorted body fragrance oils and essential oils in my small carrying case. These oils come in handy when I am on the road and have a small problem. The cologne oils are to help me freshen up whenever I go out into the public and the essential oils help me whenever I have a small first aid problem. The essential oils help me with skin allergies and minor cuts, burns, bruises and abrasions. I also use them at night after my shower in order to moisturize my skin.

Lavender, peppermint, marjoram and Neroli essential oils are good for a relaxing bath or can be applied directly with the addition of a carrier oil. Massage your body with 1 drop of marjoram and lavender oil each mixed with sweet almond or calendula oil after a warm bath for relaxation.

For headaches or migraines, concoct 1 drop of peppermint & lavender oil each with 1 tsp of sweet almond oil and massage it on your forehead, temples, sides and base of your neck. It will ease the headache away and let you stay alert. Few drops of lavender oil on your pillow will allow for peaceful night of sleep.

Inhale a drop of lavender or peppermint oil from kerchief or tissue to ease the nausea and travel sickness. For small babies, apply lavender oil on your neck and shoulders so when you carry the baby the fragrance will calm its nerves, colic, and stomach.Carry Perfume Oils With You When You Travel

Perfume oils will last indefinitely when you carry them in a purse or travel bag. You should carry a number of different fragrances in case you plan on attending different types of social events. You would use a different fragrance for a formal night time event than you would use to spend a day shopping or on the beach.

Make sure that the oils that you take are tested, tried, and true. Most people have developed a list of fragrances that work well for them and they know pretty well the types of events that they should wear them to. If you pick several fragrances to use as your out of town choices you may want to go in and change them out from time to time. You may want to replace some of them as new fragrances become available. I like to take them out and just leave them out in my hotel room. I used to carry them in my automobile but since I dont travel much anymore I just use the ones that I keep at work and at home.

I always tell my customers to keep a variety of essential oils handy for daily use because you never know when they will come in handy. Sometimes its good to add a few drops to your bath water to give yourself a fresh feeling before you go to bed at night.

Essential oils are so good for ailments that I like to keep them on hand. They are especially good for skin conditions, sores, and rashes but many of them are useful for simple things such as indigestion and muscle aches and pains. The best thing about them is that they are all natural and natural products are best for the human body. They will definitely help you if you use them consistently.Fragrance Oil Express

by: tishbite
Travel To India Tourist Destinations Kashmir India A Vespa Motor Scooter Makes Travel Stress-free Travel Charger Makes Your Journey More Free Benefits of Travelling with a Tour Company Adopt A Virtual Pet For A Travel Companion Things to Know Ahead of You Travel to the Mediterranean Apartment if Travelling as a Family Phuket Travel Packages Have A Happy Time! The True Advantage Of Medical Travel To The Under Insured, The Self Insured, And The Uninsured The Us Car Rental Market Outlook To 2015 Evolving Travelers Profile Travel Bags- Choices To Make Traveling Comfortable Pushkar Fair Tour by:Erco Travels A Guide For Students Travelling Around Hotels In Central London
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.19.251) / Processed in 0.012734 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3383, 954,