Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Careington For Low Cost Dental Care - How I Saved $1400
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Careington For Low Cost Dental Care - How I Saved $1400

As is the case with so many people today, I had not been to the dentist in years

. It was something I had thought about from time to time, but I always found a reason to put it off. Maybe I had matured. Or perhaps it was the tingling in my gums was becoming more bothersome. There was no denying that the pain in a couple of my teeth had become more frequent. Regardless of the reason, I finally went to see the dentist for a comprehensive oral exam.The results were not surprising. Thanks to modern-day dentistry, I could once again enjoy a healthy and attractive smile, but the cost would not be cheap. There was a lot of tartar under my gums and I needed a full periodontal scaling. There were some cavities that had to be filled and I needed two crowns. The total cost would be over $4000.I have a small business and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle. But $4000 was a lot of money, especially since business was a slower than usual during these tough economic times. So I decided to delay this needed dental work until I had time to sock away some savings.However, in the following week, the pain in my teeth became more severe and I realized that it was time to act. Besides, the dentist told me that if I waited longer, my condition would only become worse.But $4000 was still an issue, so I went to the Internet and searched for a way to lower the cost. I soon discovered that dental insurance was not the answer. Dental insurance was expensive and I had to wait a year before just part of the dental work would be covered.But during my search, I discovered several low cost "dental plans" that promised to lower the cost of my dental work immediately. There was no wait required for savings. After some careful shopping, I discovered the Careington Dental Plan, which at $6.95 per month was the lowest cost plan around. I read that Careington was not only one of the oldest and largest dental plans, but it also offered the best savings. In my case, instead of $4000, the dental work that I needed would be less than $2400 with the Careington Plan.The only drawback was that in order to enjoy these savings, I would need to go to a participating Careington Plan dentist. But when I looked up the plan dentists in my area, I found that the dentist I had gone to was on the plan. Since I had not actually started any dental work, I would be eligible for all savings.So I joined the Careington Dental plan online and in less than 15 minutes, I received an e-mail that contained my temporary ID card. I soon got the dental work I needed and I had no problem discovering other uses for the $1400 I saved by joining Careington.

By: Gen Wright
When Should A Child First Visit The Dentist? Eye Loupes: An extremely important tool in the dentistry field Finding The Best Accidental Damage iPhone Insurance Warning - Needed Cultural Information Before Your Thailand Dental Holiday Cosmetic Dentistry Mesa Az | Cosmetic Dentist Mesa Az Cosmetic Dentist- Improving the Smiles of People Cosmetic Dentist in Delhi – The Perfect Way to Enhance Your Look Cosmetic Dentistery Chance To Change Your Smile Accidental Damage Coverage Teeth Whitening Siamak Jafari Dental Treatment The Online Dentist Promoting Your Dental Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.6.75) / Processed in 0.012501 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2732, 964,