Insurances.net
insurances.net » Accident Insurance » Car Accident Attorney Discusses Pile-ups
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Car Accident Attorney Discusses Pile-ups

Car Accident Attorney Discusses Pile-ups

You are driving along the freeway listening to your favorite CD when all of a sudden it becomes a whiteout

. Next thing you know you are being hit and spinning around. When you finally stop and things become more visible, you realize that another 30 cars are in the same boat. It is hard to determine who hit you or whom you hit. Every year there are pileups and as a car accident attorney, I want to take a second to discuss the complexity of pile-ups.

The first thing to note is that numerous things can cause a pile-up. Inclement weather, a distracted driver, road construction or a number of other things can cause a pile-up. When you see a pile-up on the news, they talk about whether or not anyone was injured and how long the highway will be closed. The one thing they do not get into discussing is who is going to pay for it.

I wish I could give you a concrete answer but I can't. I will give you some advice about what you should do if you find yourself in the middle of a pile-up. The first thing you need to do is keep quiet. Asking the other drivers if they are okay is normal but do not stat chatting about how the accident happened. You do not want to incriminate yourself in any way.

The second thing you need to do is take pictures of your car, the cars around you and any important signs or landmarks. All of these images may come in handy latter. You should start gathering the information for the drivers around you. Make sure that you give the police a statement and get any contact information necessary. Lastly, there is one very important step - seek medical attention. If it is not documented, then you are going to have a hard time getting compensation for it.

With pile-ups, it is hard to prove negligence. With that said, there are some cases where it is clear that someone's negligence caused the accident or at least part of the pile-up. If this were the case, that person would be the defendant against all the other drivers.

If you are involved in a pile-up, you need to contact an experienced car accident attorney. An attorney will make sure that you take the necessary actions after the accident. As far as auto accidents go, a pile-up is the most complex and can be the hardest to prove negligence with.

by: Steve Hess
Slip And Fall Accidents That Result In Serious Injury Good Auto Accident Attorney Can Really Make Difference? Laboratory Ergonomics - Avoid Injuries and Accidents Accidents affect insurance: Get the best quote Consult A Personal Injury Lawyer If You Are In An Accident Car Accidents Need Not Be Disabling Car Accidents and Driver Responsibility in Orange County, CA Skilled Atlanta Automobile Accident Attorney Evan Kaine What You Should Know Before Breeding Your Cat Vehicle Accident Plaintiff Gets Low Ball Offer Due To Undervaluing Of His Injuries By Insurance Company Autographed Baseball Cards Car Accidents: A Reality of Living In a Vast Metropolis Car Accident Attorney Seattle Always At Clients Service
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.36.203) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012417 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2331, 974,
Car Accident Attorney Discusses Pile-ups Tel Aviv