Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Canopy Tour With Sky Trek In Costa Rica
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Canopy Tour With Sky Trek In Costa Rica

Costa Rica has many different tours to offer and is particularly famous for its canopy tours

. I've been living in Costa Rica for almost 6 years and have tried many canopy tours but only one has truly impressed me. It is by a company called Sky Trek and I would highly recommend it.

It is by a company called Sky Trek and I would highly recommend it. But what is it that makes Sky Trek so good? For starters, they have: 2 Theme Parks. One is located in Monteverde, where they offer sky tram, sky trek (canopy), sky walk (hanging bridges) and a serpentarium. The other one can be found in Arenal, where you will find a sky tram, sky trek, a butterfly garden, and a new exciting adventure, the sky trek night tour.

My experience with these guys was great. I had a combination of excitement and safety that allowed me to enjoy the trip to its fullest. All of their tours are great but for me the sky trek/canopy tour is the best!

My experience with these guys was great. I had a combination of excitement and safety that allowed me to enjoy the trip to its fullest. All of their tours are great but for me the sky trek/canopy tour is the best! The thing is that it is complementary to the sky tram and can't be bought on its own. That is fine by me because you get to sit back and relax as you see everything a little bit more slowly.

Let me describe the trip for you so you get an idea of why I loved it so much: First you will ride the sky tram. This is an interesting and relaxing ride in a gondola through the forest canopy that will take you to the first platform. When you get there your guide will help gear you out and that's where the adventure begins. The sky trek is an exciting tour where you will slide down ziplines over the forest canopy. These guys are helpful and friendly and also very professional and well trained.

I went there with my 5 year old son and even he had a great time. Plus the attractions are very well taken care of. I had a great time with them and I'm sure you will too, so enjoy and let me know how it goes.

by: Marina K. Villatoro
Reclaim Water To Be Used By Lawn Sprinklers In Lawn Irrigation In St Pete Beach, Clearwater Reclaim Water For Lawn Irrigation In Dunedin, St Pete Beach, Clearwater And Indian Rock Beach, Fl Important Tips Specially For Life Partners Executives And Travelers In Booking Best Priced Lahaina H A Fingerboard Shop May Be Found Springing Up Everywhere Due To The Rise Of Popularity From People Wanting To Learn How To Fingerboard A Holiday To Dubai Floods You With The Problem Of Plenty Destination Weddings: Maui Lake Tahoe Travel Parameters On Accommodations Ski Resorts Magnificent Sights Festivals Incredible D Locating The Right Cheap Travel Deals A Comprehensive Travel Guide To Miami International Air Port (mia)! Dining In Macau - A Treat Unlike Any Other! A Penny Pinchers Guide To Miami Beach Beat the Christmas Bulge with Spin Events On Miami Beach Make More Sense
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.18.112.250) / Processed in 0.012924 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2148, 954,